Happy weekend, sweet gal! I’m so glad you dropped in to start any weekend shopping you might be considering. Or maybe you just came to see what’s up. Today I’ll be sharing all the ins and outs you need to know for your weekend shopping. Let’s get started!
Today I’ll be sharing…
- What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this
weekMONTH – top selling items at my blog
- Noteworthy Sales – all the sales worth checking out, plus I may include my top picks from any given sale occasionally
- What’s in My Cart – items I’ve purchased this week (keep in mind I don’t keep everything I order!)
- What’s on Sale – I may alert you to items I’ve shown here at Dressed for My Day that are now discounted
This post contains affiliate links. If you shop through them, I potentially earn a commission from any purchases, but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping through my links and supporting my work.
What DFMD readers are buying this
These are the items my readers having been clicking through and then making purchases according to my analytics. While I have no way of knowing if these are actually the specific items you’re purchasing, these are at least the items you’re clicking through. Make sense?
Usually I share what has been popular in the past week, but I thought I’d share the hottest items for the whole month of May as we wrap it up this weekend.
It does not surprise me one iota that these Nic + Zoe Tech Stretch Ankle Pants are almost sold out. My readers have been buying them all. Wowsa! I do hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am wearing and liking mine. While the black Nic + Zoe Tech Stretch Ankle Pants are almost sold out (at 60% off), the navy ones are available in more sizes (at 40% off). They run true to size.
Style tip: By the way, I styled these Nic + Zoe Tech Stretch Ankle Pants in this YouTube video. But I generally just top them with an easy t-shirt and wear my favorite leather sneakers. I did however, purchase the matching jacket at Nic + Zoe. Use that link to visit the website and receive $20 off your first purchase!!! Just put “tech stretch” in the search engine and you’ll find the pants and other tech stretch pieces.
And since those Nic + Zoe pants have sold so well, it also doesn’t surprise me that many of you have purchased the Relaxed Restyled Zipper Pockets Capris this month. These Christopher & Banks favorites hold up well in the wash. I didn’t dry mine in the dryer however, as I never do with my athleisure wear. I wear a size small in the Relaxed Restyled Zipper Pockets Capris.
Many of you have emailed me or commented in our Private Facebook Group that you have already received and love these Secret Stretch Casual Utility Slim Chinos as much as I do. I now own all three colors! In fact, I’m wearing the camel colored Slim Chinos as I type up this post. With what? This chic black poplin shirt. These pants run true to size and they’re currently 50% off.
I am so pleased that your favorites are also my favorites. I absolutely adore these Eileen Fisher Viv Wedge Sandals. They are so chic and sophisticated, but also extremely comfortable. As in, I walked over a mile in them with no problem one Saturday afternoon. They run true to size, and sizes are going fast!
They’re also available in other shades, but these barley nubuck leather sandals are very elongating and elegant on white legs. The cognac and black would be beautiful shades for women of color. The Eileen Fisher Viv Wedge Sandals are still 52% off at Nordstrom, where you’ll also get FREE SHIPPING and easy FREE RETURNS.
#5 – Marled Jersey Romper
I don’t know if you gals have been buying this Marled Jersey Romper in black or navy. I have both! I wore the black one in this post in a medium. But I decided it was a bit large and ordered the blue one in small. Currently this Marled Jersey Romper is 40% off.
Style Tip: See the two ways I styled this jumper in black in this previous post.
My love of the Nic + Zoe brand began with these Nic + Zoe Wonderstretch Straight Leg Black Pants about two years ago. I’ve styled this pair of pants so many times on the blog, I’ve lost count! And recently they went on sale and you gals starting bagging them! I’m so glad, and I hope you like them as much as I do. They are such versatile, comfortable and well-fitted pants. I find them to run true to size for a slim fit.
These Nic + Zoe Wonderstretch Straight Leg Black Pants continue to be marked down up to 44%, but I wouldn’t expect that to last much longer. They’re also available in PETITE SIZES.
Now honestly, these Patch Pocket Crop Chinos have been a little controversial. You either love them or you hate them. Hahaha! But I don’t mind. I’m on team Patch Pocket Crop Chinos! I know that these high-waisted pants are very comfortable and easy to wear. And they look modern, whether that’s your vibe or not.
You can wear these Patch Pocket Crop Chinos with heels, sandals, flats or even sneakers. And they come in several other shades as well. The Patch Pocket Crop Chinos are currently over 50% off, and they run true to size.
Here’s another one of my year round favorites! I absolutely love ALL 3 of my 1901 Stretch Cotton Twill Blazers. I have it in black (which I’ve worn for two years now), navy and red. And this jacket in navy or red is still 40% off. Whereas the black or pink lemonade shades are 50% off.
Style Tip: I did a whole post on styling a black blazer with this 1901 blazer. And I have a post on styling the red blazer multiple ways, too. You can see how I recently styled the navy blazer in this post and this post.
Well, what da ya know? Another 1901 blazer made the list! I recently purchased this beautiful linen blazer in tan crossdye and I can tell you right now you’ll be seeing it more on the blog this summer. It runs true to size and also comes in white.
The 1901 One-Button Linen Blazer is currently marked down 40% and sizes are going fast. Especially in the white.
Style Tip: You can see how I styled this gorgeous linen blazer in this previous post. And you also might want to check out my recent post, The Blazers of Summer, to get a feel for all the ways you can use these versatile jackets in your wardrobe.
#10 – Pleat Back Denim Jacket
You may have seen me say that I’ve been reaching for this Pleat Back Denim Jacket frequently during these warmer days. It’s a little lighter than my Levi’s original trucker denim jacket. Plus I appreciate the slightly cropped length. I wear a small in this jacket.
This jacket is still fully stocked, and you can take 40% off.
Finally, here are all of the top 10 Reader Favorites plus a few more honorable mentions in a shopping widget. (Christopher & Banks items are not included in the widget, but you can shop them through the links above.)
- You’ll find Amazon’s Deals of the Day here.
- Ann Taylor is offering 65% off styles you can’t miss with code LOVE + 65% off sale styles.
- At Loft you’ll get 60% OFF made for summer styles with code FRESH.
- Talbots is giving you 40% OFF regular price styles (new line excluded) and 50% off sale styles.
- At Chico’s they are giving you 50% off select full-price styles and an extra 30% off sale styles.
- Soma is having a buy one/get one 50% off BRA SALE. Plus they’re having a Semi-Annual Sale with up to 70% off select styles.
- J.Jill is giving you 40% off dresses and cardis + 30% off all other styles with code 30UNWIND.
- At Banana Republic you’ll get 50% off sale styles, 40% off women’s styles and 30% off men’s styles. No code needed.
- Athleta has some great finds in their sale section.
- Everlane is offering an unprecedented selection of items in their “choose what you pay” section, which is what Everlane calls their sales section.
Sign Up for the June 1 round of FASTer Way to Fat Loss
It’s time to sign up for the June 1 (that’s Monday!) round of FASTer Way to Fat Loss. If you’ve been around here long, you know that I lost about 20 pounds with this amazing “lifestyle” program over two years ago and have used the program to keep it off successfully. I absolutely love and stand by this nutrition and fitness program.
FASTer Way to Fat Loss involves:
- learning to track your intake of protein, carbohydrates and fat (really easy once you learn!) on the FREE My Fitness Pal app.
- intermittent fasting (also easy, once you get going!)
- carb balancing (so much better for you than cutting out carbs all together)
- total body strengthening (daily live workouts in the easy to operate app + a library full of workouts for anytime)
- limited cardio workouts (also led through the app)
- one-on-one coaching opportunities
- friendly accountability through a private Facebook group (optional but so beneficial)
- full weekly menus that are family friendly (includes shopping lists)
- balanced and delicious recipes (great for the whole family)
- home, gym and low-impact workout options
- and more!!!!
This was the best $199 I ever invested. And that investment, while it may sound steep, is part of what motivated me to stick to this program and incorporate it into my lifestyle. I still pay for the FASTer Way to Fat Loss each month ($79/month for the VIP program you can enter into after one full round) and it is a worthwhile investment for me.
I highly recommend this program if you are any of the following:
- Need to lose some weight and/or inches
- Want to feel better physically and emotionally
- Desire to get healthier
- Struggle to sleep well
- Want to incorporate new workouts into your fitness regimen
- Want to help your spouse lose weight or get healthier
- Can tell your metabolism has slowed and you’re gaining weight
If you have any questions about FASTer Way, please let me know. I’m glad to help.
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Blessed for My Day
I’m tired. I hate to admit it, ’cause I’m prideful like that. But I am weary. Now don’t go feeling sorry for me or worrying about me. I don’t tell you this to solicit sympathy or concern. But I just thought someone out there needed to hear (or see) someone else admit that she’s tired and needs to rest and regroup. Why? Because maybe you need to do the same.
It’s not easy to admit that we are weak or weary. But the Bible reminds us that even youths grow weary and young men stumble badly. Well, hallelujah! ‘Cause I’m neither, but I’m still tired. And I’m doing something about it, too. I’m trying to make time in my calendar for true rest…stepping away from work for larger spells of time…spending time on non work related activities…and refreshing my mind with intentional deep breathing and long walks and meditation. You, sweet gal, do what it takes to care for yourself, too. And trust the Lord to renew your strength.
Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth
Does not become weary or tired.
His understanding is inscrutable.
He gives strength to the weary,
And to him who lacks might He increases power.
Though youths grow weary and tired,
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
Yet those who wait for the Lord
Will gain new strength;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary. ~ Isaiah 40:28-31