I would love for you to sign up to receive email updates from Dressed for My Day. This is the very best way to stay engaged with me and my community. You won’t miss a thing this way.
As a subscriber to Dressed for My Day, here’s what you can expect to receive from me:
- either a daily or weekly email from me notifying you of new posts. I post a new fashion, beauty or fitness post on Dressed for My Day daily, Monday through Saturday.
- my free e-book, It’s Your Day…Style It Your Way – style tips to help the 40+ woman dress to influence.
- entrance into my monthly drawing for a $50 gift card to a fun retailer. (I draw for and announce the winner on a random day each month, but always by the final Saturday.)
- security of your information. I don’t sell or give away your email address or any other data to any third party individual, corporation or organization.
- my attention. When I email you the link to new posts, you can simply “reply” to me through those emails with any questions, comments or suggestions for post ideas. Or if you have something more personal to communicate to me, such as a prayer request, I’d love for you to communicate with me this way, too. I value my subscribers and will respond to you first!
- other freebies. Anytime I create a freebie, you will be the first to receive it…and, in some cases, the only ones to receive it. These freebies might include style sheets, fashion checklists, video tutorials, retailer coupon codes, e-books and invitations to limited attendee live video conferences with me (fun!)
Don’t worry. I won’t overload your inbox with emails. And, again, I’d never share your email address with a third party. But I’d love the opportunity to keep you up to date on all that’s going on here.
And this is meant to be a community for you. Please let me know of particular fashion, beauty or fitness questions/needs you may have. I look forward to seeing your comments in the posts, too. I want to hear what you think
Thanks so much for stopping by, and for becoming a part of the community at Dressed for My Day!