It’s about time to wrap up our Christmas shopping if we want to have gifts in time for the big day. And maybe if you’re still shopping you’re looking for just the right gift for the people on your list. In case you’re shopping for an active woman of any age, I’ve got some great gift suggestions for you here. This is my 2021 Christmas Gift Guide for Active Women.
This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links I potentially earn a commission on your purchases, but at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting my work here by shopping my links.
Abigail is a runner, an avid hiker and a novice tennis player, and she helped me curate this gift guide for active women. And we’ve got gifts that are perfect stocking stuffers as well as more substantial offerings. You may even find a few things for yourself in this list.
- Ace Water Resistant Neoprene Belt Bag // This 100% recycled fabric bag is lightweight and sporty. It will keep you handsfree for a day of shopping in a small town or carry your essentials while you get in a quick walk through the neighborhood.
- Supergoop Play Everyday SPF 50 Lotion // A great sunscreen for the woman on the go, especially formulated for those harsh sunrays on the slopes or any day of full sun.
- Blooming Jelly Women’s Quick-Dry Running Shorts // Abby loves these quick-dry running shorts for runs outdoors in the spring and summer. But they’re also good for a treadmill run during the winter.
- Run with It Jacket // The Recycled Featherweight Stretch™ fabric feels silky sleek and light as air, making this jacket perfect for a quick run. It also has reflective qualities and storage pockets for the serious runner.
- 20 oz. Wide Mouth Water Bottle // The perfect every day water bottle built for people on the go. A wide mouth opening makes it easy to clean and add ice cubes. Built with Thermo 3D™ Double Wall Vacuum Insulation, these bottles keep your drink hot or cold for hours on end. It’s available in white, black camo or bright blue.
- Mach 4 Running Shoe // Available in black and soft orchid (shown below), this ultra-lightweight running shoe propels you reliably through training runs and races alike.
- Zella High Waist Studio Lite Pocket 7/8 Leggings // These ultra comfy leggings are among my favorite. They’re currently marked down in many great colors. Perfect for gym, home or street workouts.
- Bomba Women’s Ankle Socks // These are my favorite athletic socks. Plus, Bomba gives a pair of socks to someone in need with each pair sold. These socks last, too.
- Athleta Flurry Reflective Gloves // For the woman who keeps up with her runs or speed walks in the cold winter months, these reflective gloves also feature touchscreen compatible fingers for easy smartphone use.
- Handheld Running Water Bottle // The 18oz double-wall insulated and hi-visibility reflective hydration flask with race cap offers quick bursts of fluid. So your drink stays cooler longer. The fully adjustable hand strap with thumbhole enables grip free running and the large expandable zippered pocket carries phone, keys, ID and other running essentials. Finally, the integrated reflective fabric offers 360 degree reflectivity for visibility in low light conditions.
- Coffee Run Wallet // Available in multiple colors, this sleek, minimalist wallet has 2 card slots in addition to zip storage. Clip your keys onto the carabiner.
- No Bounce Waist Pack for Runners // This is the waist pack I use to hold my phone while I walk or run. The pack stretches to hold more than appears. Perfect for serious runners or walkers.
- GapFit Foam Roller // Use this foam roller to stretch and release tired and tense muscles. It’s especially helpful for those with injuries or plantar fasciitis.
- GapFit Yoga Block // Yoga blocks aren’t just for yoga lovers. You can also use them in weight training workouts for staggered push-ups and other maneuvers. Perfect for the woman who works out at a gym or home.
- GapFit Reversible Half-Zip Windbreaker // This reversible windbreaker is especially handy after a workout, keeping the chill off while you cool down from your exertion. But it’s also a great travel essential for the active woman.
Shop the Gift Guide
You can shop for the items in this gift guide in the text above, through the captions under the graphic and through the shopping widget below.
Remember ladies, we’ve all experienced some frustrations with shipping delays in the past year or so. And retailers are already acknowledging that it’s probably going to get worse before it gets better. That’s just the lay of the land. And that’s why they’re also encouraging us to shop early. I’ll continue to have my Gift Guides up through the holidays. You’ll always find them in the top menu of this website under Holiday Gift Guides.
So far I have gift guides for:
- Your Main Man
- Getting Ready for the Holidays
- Women & You!
- Young Women
- Young Men
- Senior Adults
- Under $25 (plus free shipping!)
You can also shop additional Holiday Gift Guides at my LTK Shop. I have gift guides there that will never show up here!
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
For my Christmas gift guides I’m going to include a Blessed for My Day, but I’m going to try something a little different. I’ll just be providing a few beautiful “Christmas verses” for you to meditate on. Enjoy!
So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told. ~ Luke 2:16-20