Are you looking for a unique and appreciated gift for a special young man this Christmas? I’ve got you covered! My daughter quizzed her boyfriend and other young me to help me put together my 2021 Christmas Gift Guide for Young Men. Most of these gifts are appropriate for teenagers through young men in their 30s and even 40s. So if you’re shopping for a son, son-in-law, grandson or young employee, I think you’ll find something suitable and special here.
This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links I potentially earn a commission on your purchases, but at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting my work here by shopping my links.
I always know my gift guides for young men and young women are good when they include items that I am clueless about. Ha! I always ask my own young adult experts, aka my kids, to help me create these lists. (You’ll see suggestions from my young adult son Daniel in my Gift Guide for Couples…coming Saturday!) And they know about things – cool things – that I know nothing of.
We’ve tried to include a wide range of prices in these gift guides. But they are gifts. I’ll be uploading stocking stuffer guides soon, as well as lists with gifts under $25. So if you’re looking for something less expensive than the suggestions I have here, just hang with me. They’re coming! Right now we’re trying to focus on the hot items that need to be ordered now before they sell out as well as items that may take a while to ship. Let’s go!
- Wingspan Board Game // Now this is one gift I actually do know something about. My son brought this over to play several times and I LOVE it. More importantly, he does, too. This particular board game was one of my top-selling gifts last year, and I think everyone who purchased it loved it. It’s easy to learn, absolutely stunningly beautiful, educational and oh so fun to play.
- the Ridge Wallet – Aluminum Cash Clip // Many young men or ditching the leather wallets of their fathers in favor of these aluminum cash clips. They still have a protective case for their credit cards and license, but they can tuck their cash into the external clip for easy access. So cool!
- Standards Manual™ parks book // For the young man who enjoys travelling, camping and/or hiking through the national parks, this Standards Manual™ parks book will give him an oh so cool way to commemorate his trips. But it will also challenge him to get out and explore even more.
- Allbird’s Men’s Wool Runners // I know. I was confused by these, too. Hahaha! But these wool “runners” are really trending among young men. They’re not actually shoes he’ll run in probably. But they’re cool athleisure shoes. They’re moisture wicking, machine washable, ethically sourced…all those things young guys love! And they’ll go wonderfully with some of the other apparel further down the list.
- MAGGIFT Kubb Backyard Game Set // Abigail and her boyfriend played this game at a recent gathering and loved it. It’s not extremely competitive, but more for enjoyment and socialization. Perfect for the young man who likes to entertain in his backyard or at the park or beach.
- Mountain Grillers Extreme Heat Resistant Gloves // If your young man likes to spend time at the grill, he’ll appreciate these Extreme Heat Resistant Gloves. From Mountain Grillers, they’ll protect him from the extreme heat and flames of the fire pit, smoker, grill or deep fryer.
- Stumptown Coffee Holler Mountain // Our whole family loves Stumptown Coffee, but it’s especially hip among the younger set. A versatile and full-bodied blend, Holler Mountain is their signature organic blend that has been with them since the beginning. I definitely suggest opting for the whole beans, not the ground. Your young coffee connoisseur will really appreciate this gift.
- Anova Culinary Sous Vide // This is a pricey one. But if you’re in, this gift will please your young chef beyond words. My son uses his regularly to cook the most tender meats you can imagine. He’ll also need this Sous Vide Cooking Container.
- Gap Vintage Soft Sweatshirt // Who doesn’t like a soft, cozy sweatshirt? And Gap does an especially good job with theirs. They’re machine washable and easy on the skin. These vintage sweatshirts come in a variety of great colors at a good price.
- Quinton Duffle Bag // He’ll be ready to hit the road in style with this lightweight canvas and vegan leather duffle bag. It’s big enough for weekend travel but easy enough for a trip to the gym, too.
- Men’s Collegiate Ascender™ Softshell Jacket // Lightweight yet extremely durable, this Men’s Collegiate Ascender™ Softshell Jacket by Columbia will be perfect for cheering the team on in the stadium or simply out and about. Check here to see if your young man’s collegiate team is available. You’ll also find shirts and hats to choose from.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Half-Zip Arctic Fleece Sweatshirt // Young men love to layer on style and comfort for casual looks. This fleece sweatshirt will give him a little more warmth but he’ll still be casual and in style.
- Vuori Ponto Pocket Performance Pants // When it comes to sweatpants, Vuori is the brand of choice among many young adults. But these Ponto Pocket Performance Pants are just a little more substantial without losing the “cool factor” of their traditional styles. They’ll be most appreciated by the young many who works from home or enjoys getting out with friends in casual settings.
- Chemical Guys HOL169 16-Piece Arsenal Builder Car Wash Kit // Abigail’s boyfriend suggested this particular brand of car wash kit. Beginners and professionals alike choose Chemical Guys, not only for the finest car care products, but the world class customer support and vast detailing knowledge. Chemical Guys is more than a brand it’s a lifestyle with a worldwide following. A great gift for any young man, but maybe the perfect one for a new car owner.
- Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 7000 // So many young men trim their own hair these days, including my guys. If your guy cuts his own hair regularly or just for the occasional trim, he’ll appreciate these well-priced trimmers.
- Men’s Thistletown Park Crew // If nothing else, get your young guy a performance tee like this one from Columbia. It’s made for outdoor activity with soft, cotton-blend, wicking fabric featuring built-in UPF 15. But he’ll enjoy it for everyday wear and ease, too.
Be sure to check out my other Christmas Gift Guides for 2021 HERE. Thanks so much for stopping in!
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Now the time had come for Elizabeth to give birth, and she gave birth to a son. Her neighbors and her relatives heard that the Lord had displayed His great mercy toward her; and they were rejoicing with her.
And it happened that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child, and they were going to call him Zechariah, after his father. And yet his mother responded and said, “No indeed; but he shall be called John.” And they said to her, “There is no one among your relatives who is called by this name.” And they made signs to his father, as to what he wanted him called. And he asked for a tablet and wrote as follows, “His name is John.” And they were all amazed. And at once his mouth was opened and his tongue freed, and he began speaking in praise of God. And fear came on all those who lived around them; and all these matters were being talked about in the entire hill country of Judea. All who heard them kept them in mind, saying, “What then will this child turn out to be?” For indeed the hand of the Lord was with him. ~ Luke 1:57-66