Well today I’m wrapping up the main Christmas gift guides. I feel like I have something up here for everyone now. But don’t worry. I’ll be adding more as we go through the next few weeks, focusing on gifts for particular interests and budget points. I think next I’ll do a Christmas Gift Guide for Her for Under $25. How does that sound? But today I’m just sharing some of my favorite things in a gift guide for women. And that includes you!
This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links I potentially earn a commission on your purchases, but at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting my work here by shopping my links.
As I selected these gifts for women I tried to think about the women you may be shopping for. Really, there’s no such thing as just the perfect gift for all women. Right? We’re shopping for mothers and sisters and friends and daughters and daughters-in-law. But we’re also shopping for Bible study leaders, hairdressers, secret Santas, mentors and mentees, co-workers and bosses. So not every gift in my list will work for every woman on yours. But you’re a smart lady. You know that already, right?
Still, I’m trying to provide something for most every lady on your list. I’ll point out price and significance of gifts as we go. And keep in mind that this is a great list to share with anyone who may be giving you a gift, too!
New Pricing Feature: I’m also going to try out sharing the price in the description this time. The only reason I hesitate to do this is because I’ve selected brands and stores that frequently run sales. So keep in mind that I’m listing the full regular price. Click through the link to check for a sale price.
- Rifle Paper Co. Umbrella – reg. $38 // A pretty umbrella is a sweet gift to give a good friend or family member. But I think this or one of the other three beautiful umbrellas you’ll find at Rifle Paper Company would make a good gift for a co-worker or supervisor also. Even if she already has one, she can certainly use another!
- Christmas Cookie Large Jar Yankee Candle – reg. $34.99 // I love Yankee candles but rarely buy them for myself. I guess they always seem like such a luxury. And that, of course, is exactly what the best gifts are…a little something you love but wouldn’t buy for yourself. These are long-burning and so delightful.
- Rifle Paper Co. 17-Month Large Planner – reg. $36 // The problem I have with putting together these gift lists is that I keep finding stuff I love and buying it for myself. Ha! I just purchased this 17-Month Large Planner in the Marguerite and I can’t wait to get started in it. But you’ll find so many great gifts at Rifle Paper Co. really. You better just head over there and see what I mean. I also purchased these writing pencils and a pencil case (because I’m so over scribbling through penned in entries in my calendar!), as well as this detachable phone grip and a Scooter Girl pin. These are all great stocking stuffers!
- Kendra Scott Madelyn Ear Climber Earrings – reg. $60 // Ear climber earrings are such a nice choice for the, ahem, more mature ear lobe because they don’t pull it down. These dainty ear climbers by Kendra Scott are on my wish list for sure. They come in three different color combinations. This would be the perfect gift for a good friend or sister. And trust me, your Bible study teacher would love these as a gift from the class!
- Michael Kors Lita medium leather crossbody bag – now $129,
reg. $378// I love my Michael Kors bags so I know this medium leather crossbody bag will be top notch. I love the red. It’s perfect for year-round use really. And this is a great size for most any woman on your list. I think this is a lovely gift for a mother or mother-in-law. Or maybe for you!
- Martha Stewart Classic Sherpa Throw – reg. $50 // As I type this post up this yummy looking throw is actually marked down to $15.99, but the timer on the post indicates it will return to normal price by midnight. We’ll see! This beautiful throw comes in several different patterns and colors, and it’s a great gift for a co-worker or friend.
- Lightweight Waffle Base Layer Henley – reg. $59.50 // I got in this Lightweight Waffle Base Layer Henley last week and immediately fell in love. It is so soft, lightweight enough to wear under other things but so cute by itself. It’s sporty, but this red makes it feminine and lovely. Of course it does come in lots of other colors, too. A great gift for a sister, daughter or daughter-in-law.
- Athleta Momentum Half-Zip – reg. $89 // If you’re shopping for someone who exercise outdoors in the winter, she’ll love, love, love you for gifting her this Momentum Half-Zip. These are my favorite running/walking shirts for winter months (layered over and under other pieces). They fit closet to the body, but not snug and run true to size. This is a great gift for a family member…or you!
- Soma WKND Sunday Lounge Pants – reg. $59 // I love my Sunday Lounge Pants and truly do wear them most every Sunday afternoon during the winter months. These soft, flowy pants “give you permission” to relax and regroup in style. They’re one of those little indulgences your friend or family member may not buy for herself, but you know she needs them. They come in three colors and run a bit large, but I wear my TTS medium for a very relaxed fit.
- Monica Vinader Alta Capture Charm Bracelet – reg. $450, marked down to $337.50 // This high-shine bracelet is made with six push-clasp links that allow you to add as many Monica Vinader charms as you like for a custom, memory-filled style. But it also looks classy and on trend by itself, too. This elegant bracelet comes in rose gold and silver (lower price), too. Obviously this gift is for someone special.
- Estee Lauder 29 Beauty Essentials Supreme Set – reg. $75, valued at $550 // I purchased this beauty set a couple of weeks ago and was going to share it with you. But then it sold out. I’m so glad to find it back in stock because this 29 piece set is a winner. I especially love the eye shadows in this kit. They’re helping me create very soft, natural looks. The mascara is great, I’m enjoying the serum, eye cream, moisturizer and makeup remover, too. Ooh! And I love the blush. Great gift for the beauty enthusiast…or you!
- SLIP Pure Silk Pillowcase – reg. $89-110 // I love sleeping on a silk pillowcase. This is the exact one I have and use nightly. Not only is it easier on my hair and skin, but it also keeps my head cooler. Anyone else’s head get hot at night?!? Anyhow this is a luxurious and thoughtful gift for any woman.
- Flecked Crew Socks – reg. $12.50 // I think socks are always a nice gift for someone, especially when you need something of good quality but at a lower price point. But these have that special touch with these sweet flecks in them. They come in three different colors.
- Cashmere Essential V-Neck Sweater – reg. $119, marked down to $79.90 // It’s just not a Christmas gift guide for women without some cashmere. And these Essential V-Neck Sweaters from Nordstrom are such a great deal. I love the v-neck for most women, and they come in some really nice colors, including this soft pink. I’d say they run slightly large or true to size.
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer – reg. $399.99 // I’m not a hairdryer snob, but I do happen to have this Dyson Supersonic. I purchased it mostly with Nordy Notes, but I’m so glad I did. I really feel like I can dry my hair faster, smoother and more shiny with this hairdryer than with others. It has several attachments, including the diffuser I use to dry my hair wavy. This is a luxury gift for sure.
- J.Crew Oversized Cashmere Wrap – reg. $198 // Shown in dark berry, this Oversized Cashmere Wrap comes in a full rainbow of colors. It’s luxurious and perfect for special occasions or just lounging at home. As I type this they’re 30-40% off, but that sale ends tonight. We’ll see if they mark them down again!
Gifts from Talbots
I couldn’t include items from Talbots in the shopping widget above, so I didn’t include any in my 16 item Gift Guide. But I decided to create an additional “shopping boutique” with some great gift ideas from Talbots. I know so many of you love shopping Talbots. Unfortunately – due to circumstances beyond their control and that everyone is facing – some of these items are back ordered. But hopefully they’ll be available in time for Christmas. We really must be patient with retailers this holiday season; they are facing unprecedented difficulties with the distribution and supply chains.
Anyhow!!! Talbots has really pulled out all the stops to be your one-stop resource for great gifts for women this year. I’m quite impressed. So I’ve filled the boutique below with some of my favorites. If you hover over the item with your mouse or finger you can see the price (without any available discounts).
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
For my Christmas gift guides I’m going to include a Blessed for My Day, but I’m going to try something a little different. I’ll just be providing a few beautiful “Christmas verses” for you to meditate on. Enjoy!
In the same region there were some shepherds staying out in the fields and keeping watch over their flock at night. And an angel of the Lord suddenly stood near them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them; and they were terribly frightened. And so the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” ~ Luke 2:8-1
11 thoughts on “My 2021 Christmas Gift Guide for Women (& you!)”
Great ideas, Kay!
Are palazzo pants in style? I have some and bought a sequin top. Wondering about putting them together.
They’re certainly not out of style. Sounds like a great combo to me.
Good news! Thank you for answering!
Kay, thank you for all of these wonderful gift ideas! I am definitely going to do some shopping! Thank you also for all of your hard work to make this blog such a joy to follow! God bless you!
You’re so welcome. I’m glad you like the gift guide.
So many great ideas!! I snagged a couple of the fleece blankets from Macy’s and they were marked down even more!!!
Looking for those foldable Ray-Ban sunglasses. Can you guide me to the link? Thanks!
Was it these? https://shopstyle.it/l/bBiv0
just found you accidentally as I was looking up how to care for cashmere. I was struck by your by …I think it was a blessing or a prayer. This intrigued me as I am Christian and was super excited about others sharing their faith and evangelizing when they can. And you did! I then looked up on more about you and just think that you are great. I love the site and your message and will keep you in my prayers tonight. I am not a fashionista, by any means, but you have inspired me. Incidentally, I know it is past Christmas, but I did look at your recommendations and nowhave some birthday ideas for my family in the upcoming months. Also, I prefer not to get inundated with emails so I appreciate the abillity to request the frequency. Thank you.
Wonderful to meet you Jennifer. Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you continue to enjoy the blog. And be sure to check out my YouTube channel too. ?