Hello dear friend. I don’t know about you, but I find it pretty hard to shop for my husband. He just won’t tell me what he’d like for Christmas! But this year I tricked him. I asked James to single-handedly create my Christmas Gift Guide for Men and, surprise, he complied! I guess since he thought he was simply suggesting gifts for you to buy for your men, he could spill the beans. But I happen to know that, while he already has many of the items on his list, a few of these are in fact on his wish list. So I’m ready to shop for my main man. Are you ready to shop for yours?
James compiled a list of items he already has and loves, as well as things his friends and men in the family have enjoyed and recommended. I asked him to find gifts from the teens and above. Yes, there are a few big ticket items in the mix. You know what they say… The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys! But honestly, those are the “toys” James would generally buy for himself. Whereas I’m more likely to fill his stocking with a few of these smaller priced items. If your husband is similar to mine, you might want to share this list with him!
This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links I potentially earn a commission on your purchases, but at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting my work here by shopping my links.
- Apple Airpods Pro // If your husband using any Apple devices, including a iPhone 8 or later, iPod Touch or an iPad Pro, he might enjoy a new set of these noise cancelling, wireless earbuds. They’re very easy to set up with your Apple devices. If you do order these, you’ll also want to purchase an inexpensive case for them, such as this one.
- Mission Cooling Bucket Hat // I don’t think James has one of these, so this may be on my list for him. He says you don’t want too wide a brim because then they “start looking feminine.” So he picked this one out so your main man will indeed look manly. But he’ll also be cool! You can soak this hat in water, wring it out and wave it in the air a bit to cool it by up to 30 degrees under the average body temperature. It will stay cool for up to two hours, but then you can just do the process again to reactivate. It’s also sturdy, lightweight and packable. Cool!
- Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug // Hmm. I’m noticing a trend here. But this time it’s all about keeping your man’s coffee piping hot. James does indeed have one of these uber cool, I mean hot, coffee mugs. Some dear friends gave it to him for his birthday, and he enjoys drinking his coffee from it every morning. James likes his coffee hot!
- Fossil RFID Traveler Wallet // Help your main man keep his credit cards safe in this RFID wallet. Plus, it’s a great tri-fold leather wallet from Fossil.
- Bose – QuietComfort 45 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-the-Ear Headphones // James doesn’t have these now, but he used some similar ones for years when the kids were in the house. That way he could watch his football games and war movies on television without disturbing the rest of us. And we didn’t disturb him either. He could even wear them as stepped outside to groom the dogs on our back porch, still keeping abreast of the college football game that was on the TV. These were one of James’ favorite gifts ever. Hands down. By the way, if you think your man would like some of these, but the price is a little steep, consider these at just a little lower price.
- The Grade-A Cashmere Crew from Everlane // Unlike me, my husband is not very mindful of fashion. But he knows a classic when he sees one. This Cashmere Crewneck Sweater is one he can wear for years. It’s available in a variety of nice colors and sizes.
- Patagonia Nano Puff Insulated Jacket // This versatile, warm jacket is lightweight and packs into its own pouch for easy travel. But it also layers well under heavier coats for a warm inner layer. This jacket is a must for the man who enjoys being outdoors during the winter.
- Legendary Whitetails Men’s Buck Camp Flannel Shirt // Evidently this is a thing? Yeah, this is the flannel shirt of all flannel shirts. The Legendary Whitetails signature corduroy collar gives this manly shirt stability and a certain cool factor. And the single pocket design keeps the shirt classic and understated. I found you a good selection of colors at a great price.
- Sloggers Men’s Waterproof Garden Shoes // Whether he’s bringing in some fire wood this winter or planting flowers in the spring, your man will appreciate these waterproof garden shoes. They look manly enough, but they’re much better working in the yard than his sneakers, which only get ruined from the mud and grass stains.
- Braun Hair Clippers for Men // My man has cut his own hair for years. My son generally does the same. Whether your guy cuts his own hair or just likes to trim around the edges every now and again, he’ll certainly appreciate this nice clipper set.
- Picture Hanging Kit // I have to laugh at this one! Can you tell I’ve had James hanging things on the walls recently? Boy, that job can be a bear! But with this hanging kit it’s a lot easier. It takes the guesswork out and includes all the tools and gadgets you’ll need. Yeah, this is the kind of gift that could save a marriage!
- FOXWELL NT301 Plus OBD2 Scanner with 12V Battery Tester // I think this is the Christmas I finally purchase this for my husband. He purchased one for Daniel a few years ago I think. And we could have used it just last week! Our “check engine” light suddenly came on and James had to drive clear across town (right before we were heading out on our trip!) to see our mechanic…only to discover that our gas cap was simply on too loose! Have this scanner and battery tester on hand and your hubby can check out that “check engine” light on his own. James says you’ll also want to order this case and these extension cables.
- Fitbit Charge 5 // James and I got Fitbits and, while mine often gets substituted with a watch, James wear his faithfully everyday. I’ve noticed it really makes a difference in his activity level. This Fitbit Charge 5 monitors daily steps, pace, heart rate, stress level, sleep quality and more.
- Timemore Manual Coffee Grinder // My husband loves to make coffee with his French press. For that you need your coffee ground fresh and to a specific density. He says the Timemore Manual Coffee Grinder gives the best ground. If you’d rather have an electric grinder, James says to go with the Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder.
- Traeger Grill Ironwood 885 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker // The mother ship has landed! Ha! Yeah, this is that thing your husband may want to weigh in on. Or shoot! If he’s been hem-hawing around about this bad boy for a while now, go for it! My brother used his new Traeger 885 to smoke the pork for my nephew’s wedding and it was amazing! You will probably want to go ahead and spring for this cover and these pellets, too.
- Zero G Water Hose // This may seem a little anticlimactic to end our list on. But this Zero G Water Hose is the stuff life is made of. I know James bought one of these just the other day. I guess a man can never have enough water hoses!
Well that’s a wrap! Be sure to check out all of my Christmas 2021 Gift Guides HERE or in the special Holiday Gift Guides tab in the main menu at the top of the site. You’ll find shopping help for all the people in your life!
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
For my Christmas gift guides I’m going to include a Blessed for My Day, but I’m going to try something a little different. I’ll just be providing a few beautiful “Christmas verses” for you to meditate on. Enjoy!
In those days Mary arose and went with haste into the hill country, to a town in Judah, and she entered the house of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth. And when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the baby leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit, and she exclaimed with a loud cry, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! And why is this granted to me that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For behold, when the sound of your greeting came to my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. And blessed is she who believed that there would be fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord.” ~ Luke 1:39-45