I love shopping for couples gifts. Instead of buying both my brother and his wife a separate gift, I can give them something of much greater value together. And I’ve also discovered that people seem to appreciate those gifts meant for two. In fact, I think those are the gifts James and I enjoy the most. We’re definitely more prone to use them. So today I’m sharing my 2021 Christmas Gift Guide for Couples. I’ve got gifts in a variety of prices, but remember these are meant for two people.
This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links I potentially earn a commission on your purchases, but at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting my work here by shopping my links.
Whether you’re looking for a stocking stuffer for houseguests, a hostess gift for a couple, something little but significant for a small group gift exchange or a big gift for someone who’s done so much for you, I’ve got you covered. And don’t forget, these are great gifts to give you and your spouse, too. James and I often shop for a special gift for the two of us at this time of year rather than giving each other singular presents.
Gifts for Couples
- Epic Pure Water Filter Pitcher // We have this particular water filtering pitcher. Each premium quality gravity water filter produces 150 gallons of fresh, contaminant-free drinking water (lasting 4 times longer than the leading water filter pitcher and removing 99.99% of all tap water contaminants). The pitcher includes a countdown device that alerts you when you need to replace the filter. Our water tastes great and we like knowing that it’s free of additives and chemicals we don’t need to digest.
- Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Gooseneck Kettle // He loves the rituals of his pour-over coffee and she loves the traditions of tea time. But they’ll both enjoy this best-in-class Electric Gooseneck Kettle. Perfect for tea or coffee connoisseurs, but they’ll use it for hot cocoa, too! Yes, this is the creme de la creme of electric kettles, but they’ll love it for years.
- Escali Primo P115C Precision Kitchen Food Scale // This lightweight but durable kitchen tool is a must-have according to my son Daniel. He does the bulk of the cooking in their home, while his wife takes over the kitchen for baking. They both swear by the results they get weighing their ingredients rather than eye-balling measuring cups and spoons. The bakers and cooks on your list will know that you “get them” when you present them with this highly rated kitchen scale.
- Le Creuset Round Dutch Oven // Here’s another recommendation from home chef Daniel. He uses his Le Creuset Round Dutch Oven on the regular to make short ribs, stews, soup and pulled pork. And Stephanie uses it to bake bread, too . He suggests the 5.5 quart model, even when cooking for two. It’s just what you’ll want to handle many of the recipes that call for a Dutch oven. This Christmas we’re giving Daniel and Stephanie the Covered Rectangular Casserole to match their Marseille Dutch oven.
- Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder // If you guys are coffee snobs like the folks in my family (I’m talking to you James and Daniel and Abigail), then you know that you need your coffee ground to specific sizes for different types of preparations. Many of those require a hand crank grinder. But if you want to stick with a motorized grinder, here’s the machine for you. Manufactured in Europe, the Encore’s 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee. Conical burrs grinders are exceptional at producing consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse as well as being durable and will remain sharp for many years.
- The Our Place Always Pan or Perfect Pot // I’m not quite as advanced as my son in the kitchen. Ha! I just recently pushed the Revere Ware I got as wedding present to the back of the cabinet to make room for my new Always Pan. And indeed, I’m loving this handy nonstick pan, which also comes with a steamer basket, lid, wooden stirrer and scrub pad. They’re having a great deal on it right now. Or you could get it with the Perfect Pot in a home cook duo for a fraction of the usual price you’d pay for the two.
- Marble Wine Rack // Give the wine loving couple on your list this beautiful Marble Wine Rack and add a bottle or two of your favorites. Better yet, give them a giftcard to the Firstleaf Wine club, which is the club of my choice.
- Manual Coffee Grinder // This stainless steal conical burr coffee grinder is sturdy enough for daily home use, but lightweight enough for travel and carrying outdoors. It will grind your coffee to the specific ground needed for your favorite pour. A must-have for the coffee snob couple on your list.
- Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Nano // My son…and now his dad…make the best steaks with their sous vide precision cookers. For the couple who loves to grill but wants their meat cooked to just the right temperature every time, this Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Nano will fun to use and yield perfect results. They (or you) will also need the Anova Precision Cooker Container to use the apparatus.
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum // For the couple on the go with no time to vacuum, this robot vacuum could truly be a lifesaver. They’ll thank you every time they see this little guy doing the work for them!
- Scrabble Deluxe Travel Edition // Whether you want to take this traditional and challenging board game with you when you travel or you opt to keep it on your coffee table like James and I do, you’ll find this travel size to be just what you need. It definitely looks nice enough to leave out in your living room, but it folds up to a sweet size for tucking in your suitcase, too. Be warned. You will need your reading glasses! But I love this little game.
- Modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook // Named one of the best cookbooks of 2020, this comfort food recipe book will give the home cooks on your list inspiration for at least 85 fabulous dishes. It includes how-tos for elevated comfort favorites such as Boston Creme Pie, cheesy chicken enchiladas, Ina’s cheddar and chutney and grilled cheese sandwiches and smashed burgers with grilled onions.
- SAMSUNG 55″ The Frame Smart TV // Have you heard about this television? It’s the one that looks like a piece of art on your wall until you flip it on. Like a recliner that doesn’t look like a recliner, this is the modern electronic that will keep both you and hubby happy. Watch for Black Friday deals on similar TVs (or maybe even this one) HERE.
- L.L.Bean Manatee Kayak // We live near a river and love to kayak. This is definitely on my list for one of these days. From the roomy cockpit to the adjustable footrests L.L. Bean’s most popular recreational boat is designed for exceptional comfort while fishing or exploring in calm to lightly windy conditions. It is designed to be durable enough for years of family adventures.
- Mud Pie Salsa Dip Set // Honestly, everything Mud Pie is cute as can be. But this salsa dip set would be the perfect gift for a couple who loves their hot stuff!
- ITouchless Titanium Oval Compost Bin // Okay, you might not want to give a compost bin to just anyone. But for that thrifty, ecologically-minded gardening couple on your list…this compost bin would be such a thoughtful and creative gift. They can collect biodegradable kitchen scraps in this attractive counter-top bin, then mix with soil for for an all-natural fertilizer for the yard or garden.
Shop the Gift Guide
Be sure to check out all my Christmas Gift Guides HERE or through the top menu above.
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
For my Christmas gift guides I’m going to include a Blessed for My Day, but I’m going to try something a little different. I’ll just be providing a few beautiful “Christmas verses” for you to meditate on. Enjoy!
Now in those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus, that a census be taken of all the inhabited earth. This was the first census taken while Quirinius was governor of Syria. And all the people were on their way to register for the census, each to his own city. Now Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the city of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family of David, in order to register along with Mary, who was betrothed to him, and was pregnant. While they were there, the time came for her to give birth. And she gave birth to her firstborn son; and she wrapped Him in cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. ~ Luke 2:1-7