Happy weekend, sweet gal! Welcome to my first Weekend Shopping Headquarters post. While I am still posting my usual Saturday inner beauty post, I thought I’d try offering weekend sale information here in a separate post. I normally offer this information only to my subscribers in my weekend email. But if you gals like having sale information plus what’s selling like hotcakes at DFMD this week here in a post, I’d love to give this a try for a few weeks. Let me know what you think.
My thinking is that this way you know the sale information is here each Saturday, but you don’t have to read this post unless you’re up to shopping. Make sense? This will purely be a shopping post. Here’s what you can expect each week (at least for a while):
- What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week – top selling items at my blog
- Noteworthy Sales – all the sales worth checking out, plus I may include my top picks from any given sale occasionally
- What’s in My Cart – items I’ve purchased this week (keep in mind I don’t keep everything I order!)
- What’s on Sale – I may alert you to items I’ve shown here at Dressed for My Day that are now discounted
What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week
These are the items my readers having been clicking through and then making purchases according to my analytics. While I have no way of knowing if these are actually the specific items you’re purchasing, these are at least the items you’re clicking through. Make sense?
Sales Worth Checking Out
- You’ll find Amazon’s Deals of the Day here.
- Ann Taylor is offering 65% off select full price styles with code NOWLATER and 65% off sale styles.
- At Loft you’ll get 70% off one full price item and 50% off almost everything else. Use code OMG.
- Talbots is having a buy more save more sale with 50% off 3+ items, 40% off 2 items or 30% of 1 item. PLUS Free Shipping. Discount appears in cart automatically.
- At Chico’s they’re having their Spring Sale with up to 50% off already reduced styles. They also have select styles $19.99 and up. And full-price jewelry is Buy One Get One 50% off.
- At Christopher and Banks they’re having a FLASH SALE today only with 50% OFF EVERYTHING plus FREE SHIPPING, no minimum required.
- Soma is giving you 50% off one bra with the purchase of one at full price. PLUS all their Embraceable collection is on sale. And Cool Nights PJs sets are $49.
- J.Jill is giving you 40% off full-price tops and 30% off all other full-price items with code 30SPRING.
- Nordstrom has a new sale deal starting Saturday at noon.
- GAP is offering up to 60% off everything + an extra 50% off sale styles with code PERK.
- At Banana Republic you’ll get an extra 60% off sale styles and 50% off everything.
- J.Crew is selling cashmere up to 30% off.
- J.Crew Factory is giving you everything 40-70% off.
- This weekend at Old Navy you’ll get an extra 15% off everything.
- If you shop Kohl’s this weekend get an extra 20% off with code TAKE20.
- JCPenney is offering EXTRA 30% off purchases of $75 or more with code SPRING44.
- Bloomingdale’s IS HAVING a Buy More Save More sale.
- At Belk you’ll get an extra 60% off store brands and an extra 35% or 25% off national brands.
- Athleta has marked select at-home styles down 25% off.
What’s In My Cart?
Here’s what I’ve recently ordered in a shopping widget. Remember, I don’t keep everything I’ve ordered, so it may seem like a lot. Plus, I’m always checking out new products for you gals!
And that’s a wrap for today’s Shopping Headquarters post! Have a great weekend. And happy shopping!
Blessed for My Day
It may feel like we’ve lost a chunk of time from our life calendar, but be assured that God is at work during this time. We can redeem what seems to have been lost by drawing near to Him and seeking His will for our lives. If we walk in obedience to Him, the time is not lost at all.
I share more thoughts on this scripture in today’s Inner Beauty post.
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.~ Ephesians 5:15-17