Happy weekend, dear gals. For the first time in I don’t know how long I didn’t get an Inner Beauty post ready for today. Yesterday was full of baking biscuits with my family, long walks and just spending time with my kids, so my schedule wasn’t my own. And I’m perfectly fine with that…especially in these unique times. So today I’m simply sharing all the shopping information you’ll need to shop smart and savvy this weekend.
In my Saturday morning Weekend Shopping Headquarters posts I share…
- What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week – top selling items at my blog
- Noteworthy Sales – all the sales worth checking out, plus I may include my top picks from any given sale occasionally
- What’s in My Cart – items I’ve purchased this week (keep in mind I don’t keep everything I order!)
- What’s on Sale – I may alert you to items I’ve shown here at Dressed for My Day that are now discounted
What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week
These are the items my readers having been clicking through and then making purchases according to my analytics. While I have no way of knowing if these are actually the specific items you’re purchasing, these are at least the items you’re clicking through. Make sense?
The top seller is no surprise since I shared a video this week with four styling hacks for this white poplin shirt from Talbots. The shirt is still available in all sizes. And this weekend, use the code MOM and get 50% off one item and 40% off everything else at Talbots. PLUS you’ll get $50 back and free shipping for every $200 you spend and those deals are combinable.
By the way, I have a medium in this poplin shirt, but I wish I had a small. So you might want to size down to your lower size if you’d like a slimmer fit. Then again, the larger size works fine.
Check out my YouTube video for styling tips.
I also shared the next top seller in that video. These are the modern ankle jeans from Talbots, so the same deals described above apply. I wear a size 8 in these.
The third top seller is the convertible sweater from Nic + Zoe at Nordstrom. I shared it in this post. This particular geranium color is available in limited sizes but marked down 70% (wowsa!!!). But the same sweater in a beautiful sky blue is available for 60% off in a full range of sizes.
Next up is the vitamin C potion I shared in my recent beauty routine post. I do love this serum. Since using it my face does have more natural shine and it has definitely helped even out my skin tone and added elasticity, which was much needed after living in an arid climate for so many years.
I’m so glad that Dressed for My Day readers have continued to be able to purchase this Everlane white popover. It’s my favorite of all my popovers, but available only in a few sizes at this point. I have it in an 8 but I might could have sized down to a 6. I recently shared this popover and this similar blue one in this post.
It’s no surprise that this wireless bralette is on the top sellers list, especially during this stay-home time. I wear one of mine almost daily. When you first try to put it on over your head, you may think “No way.” Hahaha! But trust me, you’ll get it on. And when you do, you’ll be so grateful. It stretches just enough to feel oh so comfortable, but not so much as to give you no support. The fact that this wireless bralette has no closures or other hardware, make it so extremely soft and comfortable. I used the sizing chart, which combines your cup size and usual band width, to order my size medium and I’m happy with it.
SALE NOTE: Some colors are available for $25 in this weekend’s Bra-la-la $25 sale.
The next top seller is also from Soma. It’s the Cool Nights Sleepwear separates. While the separates are not reduced this weekend, the Cool Nights PJ Sets are just $49.
I’m continuing to enjoy my Ecco Soft 7 Sneakers and evidently many other Dressed for My Day readers are, too. They’re sold out many places, but you can get them directly from Ecco this weekend at significant savings if you use code MOM20. They do still have them in just a couple of sizes at Nordstrom, too.
It turns out the blue popover from Everlane is also in the top seller list. I wore this shirt just yesterday with these sage leaf casual utility pants from Chico’s. Such a pretty combination! And the pants are an additional 25% off the sale price with code 25869.
Friday I shared some of my favorites from the brand 1901 at Nordstrom, and that list included my chambray shirt. A number of you must have thought the 50% off offer was worth the plunge. It’s going fast, however.
Noteworthy Sales this Weekend
- You’ll find Amazon’s Deals of the Day here.
- Ann Taylor is offering 60% OFF 3+ full-price items, 50% off 2 or 40% off 1. All sale items are 60% off.
- At Loft you’ll get 40% off your purchase + an extra 15% off. Use code XOXO.
- Talbots is giving you 50% OFF one item and everything else is 40% off. Also, this weekend only, you’ll get $50 back on everything $200 you spend, plus free shipping. Those offers can be combined.
- At Chico’s they’re giving you 25% off your purchase with code 25869.
- Soma has select $25 wireless bras and $35 t-shirt bras. Plus you’ll get Cool Nights Sleep PJ Sets for just $49.
- J.Jill is giving you $50 off purchase of $150 or more or $100 off purchase of $250 or more with code MAY2020.
- Nordstrom has knocked up to 50% off thousands of styles for MOTHER’S DAY.
- GAP is offering 50% off all jeans with code DENIM and 40% off everything else with code TREAT.
- At Banana Republic you’ll get 50% off everything + an extra 10% off, no code needed and no exclusions. Plus select women’s denim is just $39.
- This weekend at Old Navy you’ll discover everything is $25 and under.
- If you shop Kohl’s this weekend SAVE $10 with code MOMSDAY10.
- JCPenney is offering up to 50% off MOM’S day DEALS. Plus you’ll get Free Shipping on purchases of $49 or more. Extra 30% off plus extra 50% off sitewide. Use code 4FAMILY.
- Bloomingdale’s is having a one day home sale…for two days, with 20-75% off select items.
- At Belk you’ll get an extra 55% off Belk exclusive brand sale and regular price items.
- Athleta is giving you a rare 25% off select styles, NO CODE NEEDED.
- At Christopher & Banks you’ll get 40% OFF new arrivals, PLUS 25% OFF 4 or more clearance items, 20% off 3 or 15% off 2.
- If you’re a Lily Pulitzer gal, this is your weekend to shop. You’ll get 30% off purchases of $100+, 40% off purchases of $250+ or 50% off purchases of $500 or more.
- If you’re looking for a Mother’s Day gift that will arrive on time, think Vera Bradley. They’re offering FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING on purchases of $125 or more. You’ll also get 25% off all wallets, wristlets, scarves and leather.
What’s in my cart?
Here’s what I’ve recently ordered. Remember, I don’t keep everything I’ve ordered, so it may seem like a lot. Plus, I’m always checking out new products for you gals! I’m simply putting my selections in a shopping widget for convenience.
I’ve ordered the linen blazer and pants in the tan shade, but they also come in white. These are marked down 50% temporarily. And the Eileen Fisher shoes are supposedly extremely comfortable and great for walking (think vacation). The usual high price is prohibitive for me, but at 50% off I thought they were worth a try. I ordered the navy blazer because I love my red and black one so much. And the makeup order is just a re-order of the brand I love.
What’s on Sale that I’ve Featured
These are items I’ve featured here on Dressed for My Day that I’ve discovered to be marked down significantly this weekend. Be sure to check back here each week for the most up-to-date markdowns on the items you’re watching. And if there’s a particular item I’ve featured that you’d like for me to watch for you, just let me know in the comments section of this post.
I’ve already shared many of the sale items that I’ve shared here above. But this floral Vince Camuto dress, which I shared in this recent post, is worth mentioning. You can take another 30% off the already reduced price with code THANKSMOM at Belks. And it’s still fully stocked.
Finally, the red blazer I featured in this post about 7 Ways to Wear a Red Blazer and White Jeans is restocked but going fast at 55% off. This is a great deal and a fantastic blazer.
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Blessed for My Day
We have a good, good God. Amen? Let’s remember today that He is for us, not against us. If the answers to our prayers seem delayed it is only because He is working something bigger and better on our behalf and, perhaps, in the lives of others, too. He is not ignoring our requests, failing to hear them or being stubborn.
Today if you are growing wearing in praying for something specific, why not shift your focus a bit? Ask God if He is trying to do something bigger. Ask Him to show you what He wants you to learn in this season of waiting. Submit yourself to Him and allow Him to redirect your heart and even your petitions if needed.
And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for. ~ 1 John 5:14-15