Happy weekend, sweet gal! The weekend has barely begun and I’m already exhausted. Ha! James and I went hiking yesterday and I was pretty much wasted afterwards. So I’m paring back on today’s shopping headquarters post since I’m trying to churn out close to a dozen videos today. Wish me luck!
What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week
Instead of giving you a play-by-play on this week’s top sellers here at Dressed for My Day, I’m simply providing them in a pictorial list with shoppable links and links that carry you to the post where I originally showed the item. How’s that? We’ll see how that goes today anyhow. I’m not sure how much you gals enjoy all my wordiness anyhow. Hahaha! Let me know what you think.
Also, I think I’ll go in reverse order today…working my way up from the #10 top seller to the #1. Oh, and so much of what I’m showing you here is marked waaaaay down!
#10 – Chino 7″ Shorts
#8 – Button Shoulder Tee
#4 – Denim Tie-Hem Top
Noteworthy Sales this Weekend
- You’ll find Amazon’s Deals of the Day here.
- Ann Taylor is giving you 65% off SELECT Full Price Styles here and an extra 65% off sale styles. Use code SUMMERFUN.
- At Loft you’ll get 50% OFF full-price tops + 40% off your full-price purchase + free shipping and free returns. Use code ALLIN.
- Talbots is having their Red Hanger Sale. Get 40% off markdowns + for the first time ever Talbots Credit Cardholders get an extra 15% off. But they also have Summer’s Greatest Hits (from the newest collection) that are marked down even more than 50% (and not eligible for further markdown). So much of what I included in this video is included in these significant markdowns. Shop my Talbots favorites here!
- At Chico’s you’ll get 40% off your purchase with code 29238. Also they have $19 t-shirt here.
- Soma is giving you an amazing 30% off your purchase this weekend. That includes an extra 30% off sale items.
- At J.Jill use code SUNNY30 to get 40% off full-price tops, 30% off all other full-price items and an extra 40% off sale styles.
- Shop Nordstrom Clearance Sale, where items are marked up to 60% off. Plus, get an extra 25% off for a limited time for up to 70% off some items.
- GAP is offering 50% OFF everything with code BIG50 and an extra 10% off markdowns with code MORE.
- At Banana Republic you’ll get up to 40% off everything, no code needed. But cardholders get an extra 20% off with code BRC20.
- Rebecca Minkoff is having a pretty impressive online sample sale with products marked down up to 75%. They’ve got some amazing bags included.
- Get up to 25% off most everything at Columbia’s Gear Up Sale. I wore my Columbia Saturday Trail Skort with my stormy blue sleeveless woven shirt hiking just yesterday. You can’t beat Columbia for outdoor wear.
- You’ll get up to 60% off your order at Lands’ End with code BLUE.
- Cabana Life, a great resource for beautiful swimwear and accessories as well as dresses and casual wear, is having a Warehouse Sale with an extra 40% off all sale items. If you have a Beach Vacation planned, you have got to check out this sale.
- At J.Crew get an extra 30-60% off already reduced prices on summer items with code SHOPSALE.
- Receive an extra 40% off already reduced items at Kate Spade with code EXTRA40.
- At Boden get 15% off plus FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS. I recently got this Charlie Jersey T-Shirt dress in bold blue and it is darling!!! I got an 8 but might could have worn a 6.
Thanks so much for dropping in today. Happy shopping! Let me know if you have questions about anything I’ve shown. Have a lovely weekend.
Don’t Miss a Thing:
I’d like to invite you to subscribe to my email list so that you’ll receive notifications about future posts. You can either receive a daily email or a weekly one…that’s up to you! But when you subscribe you’ll also be registered for the chance to win the $50 gift card to a favorite retailer that I give one lucky subscriber each month. You can learn more and join the Dressed for My Day community here.
Blessed for My Day
It is difficult to be at peace with other people in our life when we are not at peace within. I’ve discovered that much of our striving with other people is born out of jealousy, suspicion, distrust and pride. But these emotions are edged out of a heart that is at peace with God. When we are at peace with God we are more content, satisfied, joyful and humble.
So how can we have that peaceful, contented heart? It begins with a daily recognition of the grace you have been shown through Jesus Christ. When we regularly acknowledge that we are sinners in need of a savior, we are more likely to give others grace, too. And when we thank God daily for sending His Son, we realize that we are deeply loved and so we feel more satisfied and content within.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. ~ Colossians 3:15