Happy weekend, sweet gal! The weekend has barely begun and I’m already exhausted. Ha! James and I went hiking yesterday and I was pretty much wasted afterwards. So I’m paring back on today’s shopping headquarters post since I’m trying to churn out close to a dozen videos today. Wish me luck!
What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week
Instead of giving you a play-by-play on this week’s top sellers here at Dressed for My Day, I’m simply providing them in a pictorial list with shoppable links and links that carry you to the post where I originally showed the item. How’s that? We’ll see how that goes today anyhow. I’m not sure how much you gals enjoy all my wordiness anyhow. Hahaha! Let me know what you think.
Also, I think I’ll go in reverse order today…working my way up from the #10 top seller to the #1. Oh, and so much of what I’m showing you here is marked waaaaay down!
#10 – Chino 7″ Shorts
#9 – Festive Floral Paisley Classic Cotton Shirt
#8 – Button Shoulder Tee
#7 – Embroidered Voile Top
#6 – Flower Embroidered Gauze Top
#5 – Striped Cotton V-Neck Sweater
#4 – Denim Tie-Hem Top
#3 – Supima Cotton V-Neck T-Shirt
#2 – Secret Stretch Casual Utility Slim Pants
#1 – Fruit & Flowers Perfect Crop Pants
Noteworthy Sales this Weekend
- You’ll find Amazon’s Deals of the Day here.
- Talbots is having their Red Hanger Sale. Get 50% off all markdowns and 50% off T by Talbots athleisure wear. Shop my Talbots favorites here!
- At Chico’s they’re having their Semi Annual sale with savings up to 60%.
- Soma is advertising BOGO 50% off almost everything. Hmm…
- At J.Jill you’ll get 30% off select full-price styles with code SAIL30. Plus you’ll get an extra 40% off all sale styles.
- Shop Nordstrom Clearance Sale, where items are marked up to 60% off. Plus, get an extra 25% off for a limited time for up to 70% off some items.
- GAP is offering up to 50% off almost everything.
- At Banana Republic you’ll get up to 75% off sale and up to 50% off select styles. Buy a mask and get an extra 10% off the remainder of your purchase with code EXTRA10
- You’ll get up to 60% off your order at Lands’ End with code SUNNY.
- At J.Crew get an extra 50% OFF sale styles with code GREAT.
- Vera Bradley is giving you 25% off all lunch bags and backpacks. I love my Vera Bradley lunch bag!
Thanks so much for dropping in today. Happy shopping! Let me know if you have questions about anything I’ve shown. Have a lovely weekend.
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Blessed for My Day
It is difficult to be at peace with other people in our life when we are not at peace within. I’ve discovered that much of our striving with other people is born out of jealousy, suspicion, distrust and pride. But these emotions are edged out of a heart that is at peace with God. When we are at peace with God we are more content, satisfied, joyful and humble.
So how can we have that peaceful, contented heart? It begins with a daily recognition of the grace you have been shown through Jesus Christ. When we regularly acknowledge that we are sinners in need of a savior, we are more likely to give others grace, too. And when we thank God daily for sending His Son, we realize that we are deeply loved and so we feel more satisfied and content within.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. ~ Colossians 3:15
4 thoughts on “Weekend Shopping Headquarters for June 20-21, 2020”
I purchased 4 of these items this week from Talbots due to your posts but I much prefer to purchase at the store. I do click through but do not make my purchase that way, however I would like you to get your “commission”. Is there anyway to help you if I shop in person?
Hi Heather. That’s so very thoughtful of you and I appreciate. But, no there’s no way for me to get any kind of credit when you purchase at the store. That’s quite okay though. Here are some things you can do though that do help in the long run. Comment on the clothes here on my blog post. Follow @talbotsofficial on Instagram and comment on their posts that you like the way I styled something of theirs, tagging me in the comment @dressed_4_my_day . So basically letting Talbots know on Facebook and Instagram that you purchased something because you saw me style it. Thanks again for the kindness. ?
Hi Kay, you said you got your blue dress from Boden and it was too big.
I ordered one too in a 4 and hope it fits. I can’t wait to receive it and to see you model yours!
When I get mine, I will model it on my Instagram page 60sassyandstylish.
Great! Thanks for letting me know.