Happy Saturday! I hope you are having a lovely weekend. I’m spending a little time in Tucson today, just relaxing, eating good food and going to a UofA baseball game later. All compliments of my sweet hubby. But if you’ve found your way to this post, my bet is you’re more interested in why I pay for the FASTer Way to Fat Loss. So let’s get to that.
If you’ve been around Dressed for My Day long, you probably know that I use the FASTer Way to Fat Loss for my fitness program. In January through March of 2018, I lost about 20 pounds when I went through two rounds of the initial program. And, as I’ve stayed true to the lifestyle taught in FWTFL over the past year, I’ve kept that weight off. But I’ve also stayed healthier, stronger and leaner.
Now I continue with the FWTFL through the VIP program, a monthly membership for those who have already been through at least one round of the program.
Today I’d like to take just a very few minutes to answer some of the most frequently asked questions I receive concerning the program. These questions hit at the bottom line.
Why do you pay for a program rather than just do what you learned to do in the program?
Is the FASTer Way to Fat Loss really worth the money you have to pay?
So, very briefly, here are reasons I pay for the FASTer Way.
- Through the FWTFL VIP community I receive amazingly helpful and accurate information about nutrition and fitness that I would otherwise only receive through a personal, professional and paid relationship with a nutritionist or fitness trainer. Plus, I have round the clock access to these professionals to ask them questions and seek personal advice.
- I receive new, creative and interesting workouts for every week. In the past I’ve gotten bored with my exercise routines. No more! Every FWTFL workout comes with professionally made videos so I can learn how to do each one correctly, too.
- I’m held accountable. I don’t know about you, but I need someone to ride me a little when it comes to my eating and exercise. Being a part of the FWTFL VIP community, I have coaches who encourage me to set goals, celebrate victories, post my daily macro intake and account for my workouts. These women are gracious and kind, but they also challenge and push me.
- When I pay up I put up. I don’t belong to a gym or exercise class, so I put my fitness budget into FWTFL. And for me the return for my buck is good. I work out at home, so I need the added incentive of paying for this program to keep me engaged and consistent.
- I know that the FWTFL is based on integrity and good will. Not only do I benefit from this amazing program physically, but I’m extremely encouraged by the business acumen of its creator, Amanda Tress. She didn’t just create a fitness program; she created a system through which women (and men) can become coaches and have their own profitable businesses using the FWTFL model. I’m not a FWTFL coach, but I enjoy seeing the success of moms all over the country who are able to stay home and care for their children while earning income through a meaningful business model.
Thank you for letting me share with you 5 reasons why I pay for the FASTer Way. I know this program is not for everyone, but I hope you have a system in place through which you pay attention to what you’re eating and get in regular cardio and weight training exercises.
If you are interested in checking out more about the FASTer Way to Fat Loss, you might want to read this post I wrote about the FASTer Way and the Older Woman. And you can visit the FWTFL website and learn more.
Is VIP Worth the Cost?
If you’ve completed a round of the FWTFL and you’re wondering if the monthly charge for FWTFL VIP is worth it, let me give you my take. I went about a year between completing the program and signing up for VIP. I wish I hadn’t waited so long. I really do. I’ve been much more motivated, more engaged, more consistent and stronger since joining VIP. Being in VIP has pushed me to lift more, go further and stay consistent. And I’ve learned valuable nutrition information I should have incorporated months ago.
PLUS, you need to know that VIP membership cost is going up on June 1st. Right now, it’s $79 per month, and if you sign up before June 1, you’ll get to lock in at that rate. After that you will have to pay the new fee of $99/month.
Also, you no longer have to wait for the beginning of the month to sign up for VIP. You can sign up now and begin now. You’ll have immediate access to the amazing new portal. Plus, there are many other changes and improvements coming in the future months.
Okay, so I meant for this post to be short, and it’s not. I’m sorry about that. But I’m not sorry about passionately sharing with you about FWTFL. Honestly, every time I post about it, I hesitate. I know not all of my readers are interested. But this program drastically changed my life. That may sound a little overkill, but I know it’s the truth. And so I would be remiss not to share.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you and have a blessed and beautiful weekend!
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Blessed for My Day
No one likes confrontation. At least no reasonable person does. But sometimes confrontation is the loving thing to do. It’s much wiser and more compassionate than sharing our conflict with other people instead of handling it one-on-one.
But when we must confront another person, we need to make sure our motives and our purpose are in line with biblical guidance. We need to ask ourselves if the other person really did something wrong or if we’re just being too sensitive, selfish or even silly. We also need to ask ourselves if we’re seeking reconciliation or revenge. The former is noble and worthy of the conversation. The latter is ungodly and damaging.
If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. ~ Matthew 18:15