Well good early morning! I was up before any sane person should have been this morning, moving items from my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale wish list to my shopping cart. Today the Ambassador level Nordstrom cardholders can begin shopping this preseason sale. Are you shopping today? Because I’m often asked, I thought I’d share with you what I ordered in the #NSale.
I’m actually heading in to Nordstrom later this morning. I made an appointment with a personal stylist. You absolutely can do that, too! However, my stylist did email me yesterday to tell me that they have hardly anything in stock that was on my wish list. So she advised me to hop on my computer and place my order this morning. That’s what I suggest you do, too, when it’s time for you to shop.
I’m dropping in the shopping schedule again, just in case you need to know when you can shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. And you can find all my other #NSale coverage through the top menu here at my website. Just click on the #NSale heading. If you’re new to the sale, I suggest you start with my post, The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – How to Prepare for It.
Since I just placed my order early this morning – before I’d had any coffee (which may have been a huge mistake!) – I do have a few tips I want to remind you of.
- First, don’t forget to schedule a double points day. You can do that when you place your order. And if you forget at first, you can go back later in the day and do it. Or you can also call Nordstrom to schedule it.
- Be sure to double check sizes and colors as you move items from your wish list to shopping cart. I found that a few sizes and colors changed on me somehow in the process.
- Order in batches if you’re ordering a lot. And I suggest prioritizing.
- If you’re in a hurry (or just excited!!!), you might want to change the shipping from FREE to expedited. You can get next day shipping on the whole order for just $20. Not all items are eligible for next day, but many are. This is also a great option if you’re trying to make sure your items get shipped before they sell out. I’ve had orders cancelled in the past because of this.
- Remember, Nordstrom ships for FREE and returns are FREE and easy, too. So don’t hesitate to order multiples sizes if you are checking out a new brand you’re not familiar with. I don’t suggest doing that with every product; that might be a little greedy. But if you’re seriously shopping for something, DO order multiple sizes and return what doesn’t work quickly so they can restock it.
Okay, let’s get on with what I ordered this morning. Now keep in mind, I won’t actually keep everything I ordered. I’m looking for jeans, and I’ll maybe keep two pair of what I ordered. I’m also looking for a black skirt and ordered three or four, but will only keep one. Same with the dresses and even the coats. Add in the fact that this is my job. I do try to keep current pieces in my closet so that I have the makings for outfits to share with my readers and viewers.
Without further preamble, here’s what I ordered this morning!
What I Ordered in the #NSale
The prices are the non-sale prices. Click through for sale prices. Also many items come in multiple colors and prints, so click through for full selections. I’ve tried to show the actual colors I ordered, but that may not always work out once I actually publish. We’ll see!
On Wednesdays I always upload a new video on YouTube. Today I’m sharing how to determine your unique body proportions. This is such important information that will help you dress in a way that best flatters your body. I hope you’ll check out the video. And subscribe to my channel while you’re there! Just click, watch on YouTube if you want to leave a comment there or subscribe.
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Blessed for My Day
I’ve noticed that some relationships are more about gossip than others. Have you seen this to be true? I guess that’s because some women are more prone to gossip than others. But I think that any woman is capable of talking about other people if she’s put in the situation and enticed sufficiently.
That’s why I have to be on high alert at all times. When I begin to realize that the conversation has shifted from me or we or “the anything” to she or he, I make an focused effort to shift our talk in a different direction. Yes, sometimes it’s too late. The conversation has already gone south and the damage is done. But that’s when I sometimes just say something like, “You know what? We have drifted into pure gossip! Let’s talk about something else.”
One who goes about as a slanderer reveals secrets;
Therefore do not associate with a gossip. ~ Proverbs 20:19