Happy Memorial Day weekend, dear gal. As we pause to be thankful for those who paid the ultimate price for our freedoms and safety, we also celebrate the unofficial start of summer. And that generally means noteworthy sales abound. So I’m twice as glad that you’ve stopped in at our Memorial Day Weekend Shopping Headquarters. I’ve got everything you need for some major shopping this weekend!
Because sales abound and that’s really what you’re here for, let’s begin with your favorite retailers that are offering hot deals this weekend.
This post contains affiliate links. If you shop through them, I potentially earn a commission from any purchases, but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping through my links and supporting my work.
- Ann Taylor is giving you 60% off your purchase with code WARMER. But you’ll also now get 70% off one full-price item.
- It’s a good weekend to look for some Summer Reading on Amazon.
- If you’re considering buying a new phone or device, Apple has some good deals on refurbished pieces.
- Athleta has summer essentials marked down to starting at $14.99.
- Banana Republic has already begun their Memorial Day event with up to 75% off everything + an EXTRA 15% off for CARDMEMBERS with code BRCARD.
- At Boden you’ll get 30% off your purchase with code F9M5. I recently ordered this bold blue t-shirt dress with a darling pompom trim border. It’s on back order, but I’ll enjoy it when it gets here!
- At Chico’s you’ll now get 50% off your purchase with code 59586.
- At Christopher & Banks everything is 50% off PLUS Shipping is FREE, no minimum.
- Enjoy Draper James? Take an extra 40% off their sale styles.
- Evereve has everything marked down at least 10% PLUS they’re now offering FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS.
- At Fossil use code MOREPLS to save more as you spend more. Save $25 on purchase of $100+, $75 on $200 or $150 on $350.
- At Gap you’ll get 50% off everything PLUS daily summer deals. Use code WARM. Get an extra 10% off with code SUNNY.
- Get a pair (or two) of iconic Jack Rogers sandals for up to 75% off this weekend.
- J.Jill is granting you 40% off your entire purchase with code 40MAY.
- J.McLaughlin has marked down many of their classic styles up to 50% off.
- Kate Spade is giving you an extra 40% off sale styles with code SUNNYDAYS.
- It’s a great time to shop Kendra Scott. They’re giving you 20% off everything through the long weekend.
- Check out Kohl’s Memorial Day Sale here.
- At L.L. Bean get 15% off your order with code SUNNY15.
- Lands’ End is giving you 50% off your order with code HOLIDAY.
- Loft is giving you an extra 70% off 4 sale styles or 60% off 3. Use code SUMMER. Also, get 50% off your purchase with code SUMMER.
- Loft Outlet has items marked down up to 75% off PLUS get an extra 20% off 4+ items with code FUN. Ends on 5/23.
- You’ll get 25-60% off select items at Macy’s.
- Enjoy up to 50% off in the Michael Kors Memorial Day Sale.
- Nordstrom Rack is lowering prices even further this weekend. Notables include sandals for the family, Levis, dresses and sunglasses.
- At Soft Surroundings you’ll get 40% off select styles with code MAKEWAVES. Get flat rate $5 shipping with code FIVE.
- Talbots is having a Summer Savings Event with tops for $19.99, bottoms for $29.99, dresses and jacket for $39.99 AND 50% off EVERYTHING ELSE.
- Target has marked down beach towels 50% and outdoor patio furniture up to 25%, among other things.
- Tory Burch is offering 25% off select styles with code TOGETHER.
- Vera Bradley has already starting giving you 30% off everything through Monday.
- Walmart has marked down items throughout the store, but I bet you can find some great selections in their patio section, where they’re giving you up to 45% off.
- White House|Black Market shoppers will get 40% off with code 33897 (excluding the newest collection).
- Williams Sonoma is offering a variety of deals, including 20% off Williams Sonoma Cookware, 40% off select Nespresso machines, 20% off tabletop, 20% off outdoor dining & entertaining and more.
What DFMD readers are buying this week
These are the items my readers having been clicking through and then making purchases according to my analytics. While I have no way of knowing if these are actually the specific items you’re purchasing, these are at least the items you’re clicking through. Make sense?
I’ve worn these Tech Stretch Ankle Pants almost every day this week! (I have them in navy, too.) I find them to be lightweight, comfortable and yet polished looking. So they’ll be great travel pants, whether you’re on a long car trip or traveling by air.
These Tech Stretch Ankle Pants have bad reviews on the Nordstrom website, but I think that’s because the reviewers didn’t understand what they were purchasing when they ordered them. These very thin pants are made in a moisture-wicking, four-way stretch fabric akin to what you wear in most athleisure pants. But they have a very polished silhouette and appearance, making them perfect for looking chic and pulled together while traveling or just getting out and about. These Tech Stretch Ankle Pants are a great “instead-of-short” option for summer.
And right now the black pants are 60% off and the navy are 30% off at Nordstrom. Also, if you’d like to check out the other Tech Stretch pieces available at Nic+Zoe, use my link and get $20 off your first purchase (only at NicandZoe.com).
I guess it’s no surprise that these Secret Stretch Casual Utility Slim Pants were the number two best seller this week at Dressed for My Day. I shared them in every single blog post and this week’s YouTube video. Ha!
But these really are great pants. They run true to size, they’re lightweight and have a nice tapered leg. The Casual Utility Slim Pants come in regular, petite and tall sizes, and they’re available in two other nice colors, too. And I have all three!
I suspect Talbots’ deep price cuts have made this Reversible Belt a popular item with Dressed for My Day readers. I have this belt in black and gold, but the black and brown version is even more practical. This weekend the Reversible Belt is 50% off.
I shared this Textured 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan in chalk rose in Thursday’s post. Unfortunately it’s available only in a few sizes in this pretty shade. But the Textured 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan does come in other essential colors as well. It runs true to size; I have a medium.
This weekend you’ll get the Textured 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan for 60% off, plus you’ll receive FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase. Use code ALLIN.
I featured these Relaxed Restyled Zipper Pocket Capris in this recent post. Several readers who have purchased these have, in fact, let me know that they like them every bit as much as I promised they would. They’re great for your evening walks around the neighborhood, but also suitable for running errands or just working around home.
The Relaxed Restyled Zipper Pocket Capris run a bit large. I have a small and they fit nicely, whereas I normally wear an 8 or medium in such pants. They’re also available in black. This weekend they’re 50% off.
I received this Pleat Back Denim Jacket as gifted product from Christopher & Banks, but I’ve been surprised at how many times I’ve reached for it this spring instead of my Levi’s jacket. I like that it’s a little lighter in weight, but also slightly cropped, making it a nice topper for so many things. I wear it in a small.
I shared how I styled this jacket in this How I Really Dressed for My Day post. This weekend you’ll get this jacket and everything else at Christopher & Banks for 50% off.
I’m constantly seeing these Supima Cotton V-Neck T-Shirts in the top sellers list. And for good reason. These are my absolutely favorite black, white and grey cotton t-shirts. They feel great on, have a slightly tapered silhouette, feature a v-neck and hold up to wear with a polished appearance.
A little strangely, I wear a small in the white and black tops, but need a medium in the grey. This weekend you’ll get the Supima Cotton V-Neck T-Shirt for about 1/3 off. But if you use your Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy or Athleta card, you’ll get an extra 15% off, 20% off for Luxe Cardholders. Use code BRCARD.
I also featured this Zip-Up Stripe Sweatshirt Jacket in my post on Elevated Athleisurewear. Also gifted to me from Christopher & Banks, I find myself reaching for this Sweatshirt Jacke frequently because I love the nautical blue stripes and the hood. I wear a small, and this weekend you’ll get the Sweatshirt Jacke for 50% off.
These Patch Pocket Crop Chinos continue to trend here at Dressed for My Day. And they continue to trend with me, too! I find these to become more and more comfortable with wear. I don’t think it’s that the pants actually get any more comfortable. But I’m getting more used to wearing high rise pants.
This weekend bottoms are marked down to $29.99 at Talbots, so these Patch Pocket Crop Chinos are marked down significantly. I wear my true size 8. They’re available in other colors and petite, plus and petite plus sizes.
Finally, these Nic + Zoe Wonderstretch Straight Leg Pants also continued to trend this week at Dressed for My Day. These are my go-to black pants and I’ve been enjoying them year-round for almost two years now. They are a slim fitting pant with a mid rise and they run true to size. I wear an 8.
Right now the Nic + Zoe Wonderstretch Straight Leg Pants are still 40% off and fully stocked. But they don’t go on sale often, so if you’re interested I’d grab them before the end of the long weekend.
What’s in my cart?
Here’s what I’ve recently ordered. Remember, I don’t keep everything I’ve ordered, so it may seem like a lot. Plus, I’m always checking out new products for you gals! I’m simply putting my selections in a shopping widget for convenience.
What’s on Sale that I’ve Featured
So much of what I’ve shown here on Dressed for My Day recently is marked down significantly. And most of that is shown above in the topsellers. But there is one item that I’ve shown over and over recently which has not been on sale in a long time, but is now. My Tory Burch T-Temple Butterfly Sunglasses are 25% off with code TOGETHER.
Thanks so much for stopping in today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Don’t Miss a Thing:
I’d like to invite you to subscribe to my email list so that you’ll receive notifications about future posts. You can either receive a daily email or a weekly one…that’s up to you! But when you subscribe you’ll also be registered for the chance to win the $50 gift card to a favorite retailer that I give one lucky subscriber each month. You can learn more and join the Dressed for My Day community here.
Have you checked out my YouTube Channel?
Each Wednesday I upload new videos with style tips, outfit ideas, wardrobe essential lists and help for creating a wardrobe that works for you. I’d love for you to subscribe to my channel!
Blessed for My Day
You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God brought you out of there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm; therefore the Lord your God commanded you to observe the sabbath day. ~ Deuteronomy 5:15