Have you wrapped up your Christmas shopping? I still have a few little gifts to buy. And that sent me on the search for great gifts under $25. The problem with gifts under $25 is that they are plenty, but they’re not always desirable. Know what I mean? Sometimes it’s hard to purchase something in this price range that you know the recipient will really love and enjoy. But today I’m sharing a few of my favorite finds.
Most of my gift selections are for women specifically because, well, that’s my focus here at Dressed for My Day. Of course you can always get a gift card in this price range, and I still think those are excellent choices. Especially for young people who have less cash in their pocket, so to speak. But I’ve selected a few gifts that I think will be both useful and pleasurable for your recipient to open.
You can find all of my Christmas Gift Guides for 2020 here or through the Gift Guides link in my top menu. Thank you so much for doing your gift shopping through my website. When you shop through my links I potentially earn a commission, but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the work I do here.
Gifts for $25 and Under
Some of these gifts are currently $25 or below because they are marked down (December 9, 2020). So keep that in mind as you shop them. My favorites in the list are:
- the beautyblender® Shining Star Blend and Cleanse Set – This is THE BEST makeup blender on the market hands down. And this is a good price for the blender with the cleansing bar your recipient will need to keep the sponge clean.
- the Sparkle, Twinkle Graphic Tee from 1902 – She’ll wear it New Year’s Eve or Day. If nothing else she can sleep in it. Fun!
- TEKTON Digital Tire Gauge – Great stocking stuffer for a young woman or man or, shoot, anyone with a car! It’ll go straight in the glove compartment and they won’t look at it again…until they need it! And then they’ll remember you.
- Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette – These are such nice, basic colors. Any woman who wears makeup will enjoy getting this high quality brand eyeshadow palette.
- FIT Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands – I carry these with me when I travel, but I also use them for home workouts. And these are under $10 right now!
- Joy bangle – I purchased the companion JOY pin (which appears to be sold out), but I think this bangle is darling. It’s great for Christmas, but I’d wear it all year long!
Alright, those are my faves, but here are lots of other great gift selections at $25 and under. In fact, I have 25 gifts for $25 or less. Oh, I do need to confess that one item, the wind chimes, is just over $25. I just love wind chimes… So I couldn’t resist adding them to the list. *grin*
Remember to check out my other gift guides for 2020 here.
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Blessed for My Day
When my children were born I remember being mystified by the potential that lay in the bassinet. What would they grow up to be? Who would they become? I had absolutely no idea how they would “turn out” or how their personalities would develop. And as they grew I had see them more as wildflowers than curated garden flowers, since I couldn’t claim to know the purposes God had in His heart for them.
But, while Mary would have certainly been in awe of the baby she placed in the manger, she did indeed know who He was to become. He was to be our Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Wow! Talk about potential bundled in swaddling clothes. Indeed Jesus was born with a divine purpose, and that purpose had been prophesied years before. God was working His holy plan through a young family that had journeyed to Bethlehem for this divine moment in history.
For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ~ Isaiah 9:6