The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale comes to a close Sunday. You love it or your leave it, right? But I think all in all it’s been a great fall preview sale. And while I tend to shop the sale for big ticket wardrobe essentials that rarely go on sale, I thought today I’d approach the final hours of the Anniversary Sale from a different angle. Here are my 15 best buys under $50 in this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
My daughter received a $50 Nordstrom gift card the other day, so I hopped back on the NSale website to see what she could find in that price range. I was pleasantly surprised to find a good number of quality buys that she could consider.
That little search inspired this final NSale post, but I chose to be even more selective with my recommendations. These are my 15 BEST buys under $50 because these are all items that will either go up to over $50 when the sale concludes or they are value packs worth over 50 bucks.
I also only selected items that still had plenty of inventory – at least on Thursday afternoon when I composed the post – in a variety of sizes and colors (if applicable). So hopefully you’ll have plenty to choose from.
Finally, I’m only recommending items that I own, purchased in the sale myself, tried on and loved or am very familiar with the brand. So yes, these are items I would highly recommend and order myself.
- Caslon® Mock Neck Stripe Sweater – This acrylic and wool blend sweater runs large, so size down. I love the drop shoulder and mock neck.
- Caslon Chambray Shirt – This wardrobe essential has a place in every woman’s closet. It runs large, so size down.
- Topshop Supersoft Deep Hem Crewneck Sweater – This supersoft oversized sweater comes in grey, camel and pink. Size down for a trimmer fit because it runs large.
- Treasure & Bond Cozy V-Neck Sweater – I purchased this thick v-neck sweater and can’t wait to wear it. It’s lush, soft and a lovely color blend. Also available in yellow, dark charcoal and two stripe variations, this sweater runs large, so size down. You can see mine on me here.
- Madewell Small Buffalo Plaid Cape Scarf – Madewell products are general good quality, so I can only imagine that this large cape scarf is soft and well constructed. A great fall accessory!
- Madewell Dipped Crown Felt Hat – I purchased a wool felt hat in the NSale and can’t wait to wear it. But mine sold out. So I was tickled pink to find this one by Madewell to recommend to you. I love the color! A hat is a great way to elevate your look.
- Gorjana Shaye Flat Hoops – These sleek plated hoops are available in gold or silver, and they’ll go up to $70 at the close of the sale.
- Something Navy 55mm Cat Eye Sunglasses – These timeless sunnies are also available in a chic black frame, but I love the tortoise shell.
- Lancome The Ultimate Nude Lipstick Kit – These five beautiful full-size nude lipsticks are valued at $125. So if you love to wear pretty nude lipsticks, these are a must-have.
- Sperry Crest Vibe Platform Sneaker – Available in white, rose and navy leather, these platform sneakers are both classic favorites and trending. They’ll go up to $80 when the sale is over.
- Madewell Pink Stripe Knit Short Pajamas – I’d recommend buying these comfy knit pajamas true to size.
- Something Navy Flecked Crewneck Sweater – This cotton blend sweater is available in several bright pretty colors as well as a couple of neutrals. But they all have a lovely fleck in them that adds interest. It runs large; size down.
- Zella Go To Zip Hoodie – I purchased a similar jacket, but I think this zip-up hoodie version is so practical and fun. Everything Zella feels amazing on the skin! Great for wearing to and from the gym.
- Zella Live In High Waist Pocket 7/8 Leggings – These famed leggings are also available in a green dot pattern. Order your usual size in exercise leggings.
- Leith Longline Cardigan – This soft lightweight duster runs large, but it’s oh so comfy and classy. Only the burgundy fudge heather has a large variety of sizes available, but a reader reported that the color is as rich and beautiful as it sounds.
Well there you have it: my 15 best buys under $50 from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. If you’re shopping the sale, be sure to check out my other NSale posts:
- Shop My NSale Look Inspirations – looks I curated with items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- My Shop My NSale 2019 Favorites Page – All my favorites in lots of categories
- What I Bought in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – a try-on haul from my purchases.
- More of What I Bought in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – a second try-on haul as my orders continued to come in – full of sweaters and booties.
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer. AND you’ll be registered for my monthly drawing for a $50 gift card to a favorite retailer. Learn more and subscribe here.
Blessed for My Day
Do you ever despair? I have to confess, there have been many times when worries, difficulties and seemingly hopeless situations have clouded my vision, keeping me from seeing the future clearly. That’s when despair sets in.
But cure for despair is always the same. To despair is to lose sight of God’s presence and involvement in a situation. It’s to assume that God is not there, does not care and/or is not involved. But those assumptions are lies from hell. So the cure for despair is always to stop fixating on the situation and to turn our eyes upon Jesus. That, as the old hymn reminds us, is when the things of earth become strangely dim and we’re once again able to look to the future with hope.
You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word. ~ Psalm 119:114