Happy weekend, gals! Are you doing some shopping this weekend? Well, this is definitely the place to start. I’ve got all the information you’ll need to shop smart and savvy.
In my Saturday morning Weekend Shopping Headquarters posts I share…
- What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week – top selling items at my blog
- Noteworthy Sales – all the sales worth checking out, plus I may include my top picks from any given sale occasionally
- What’s in My Cart – items I’ve purchased this week (keep in mind I don’t keep everything I order!)
- What’s on Sale – I may alert you to items I’ve shown here at Dressed for My Day that are now discounted
Let’s get started!
What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week
These are the items my readers having been clicking through and then making purchases according to my analytics. While I have no way of knowing if these are actually the specific items you’re purchasing, these are at least the items you’re clicking through. Make sense?
Noteworthy Sales this Weekend
- You’ll find Amazon’s Deals of the Day here.
- Ann Taylor is giving you 65% off SELECT Full Price Styles here and an extra 65% off sale styles. Use code SUMMERFUN.
- At Loft you’ll get 50% OFF full-price tops + 40% off your full-price purchase + free shipping and free returns. Use code ALLIN.
- Talbots is having their Red Hanger Sale. Get 40% off markdowns + for the first time ever Talbots Credit Cardholders get an extra 15% off. But they also have Summer’s Greatest Hits (from the newest collection) that are marked down even more than 50% (and not eligible for further markdown). So much of what I included in this video is included in these significant markdowns. Shop my Talbots favorites here!
- At Chico’s you’ll get 40% off your purchase with code 29238. Also they have $19 t-shirt here.
- Soma is giving you an amazing 30% off your purchase this weekend. That includes an extra 30% off sale items.
- At J.Jill use code SUNNY30 to get 40% off full-price tops, 30% off all other full-price items and an extra 40% off sale styles.
- Shop Nordstrom Clearance Sale, where items are marked up to 60% off. Plus, get an extra 25% off for a limited time for up to 70% off some items.
- GAP is offering 50% OFF everything with code BIG50 and an extra 10% off markdowns with code MORE.
- At Banana Republic you’ll get up to 40% off everything, no code needed. But cardholders get an extra 20% off with code BRC20.
- Rebecca Minkoff is having a pretty impressive online sample sale with products marked down up to 75%. They’ve got some amazing bags included.
- Get up to 25% off most everything at Columbia’s Gear Up Sale. I wore my Columbia Saturday Trail Skort with my stormy blue sleeveless woven shirt hiking just yesterday. You can’t beat Columbia for outdoor wear.
- You’ll get up to 60% off your order at Lands’ End with code BLUE.
- Cabana Life, a great resource for beautiful swimwear and accessories as well as dresses and casual wear, is having a Warehouse Sale with an extra 40% off all sale items. If you have a Beach Vacation planned, you have got to check out this sale.
- At J.Crew get an extra 30-60% off already reduced prices on summer items with code SHOPSALE.
- Receive an extra 40% off already reduced items at Kate Spade with code EXTRA40.
- At Boden get 15% off plus FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS. I recently got this Charlie Jersey T-Shirt dress in bold blue and it is darling!!! I got an 8 but might could have worn a 6.
What’s in my cart?
Here’s what I’ve recently ordered. Remember, I don’t keep everything I’ve ordered, so it may seem like a lot. Plus, I’m always checking out new products for you gals! I’m simply putting my selections in a shopping widget for convenience.
What’s on Sale that I’ve Featured
These are items I’ve featured here on Dressed for My Day that I’ve discovered to be marked down significantly this weekend. Be sure to check back here each week for the most up-to-date markdowns on the items you’re watching. And if there’s a particular item I’ve featured that you’d like for me to watch for you, just let me know in the comments section of this post.
And that’s a wrap for today’s Weekend Shopping Headquarters post! Have a great weekend. And happy shopping!
Shop My Favorites
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer. AND you’ll be registered for my monthly drawing for a $50 gift card to a favorite retailer. Learn more and subscribe here.
Blessed for My Day
Today on my Inner Beauty post I’m talking about the beauty of truth. While our emotions are a gauge, they are not a trustworthy guide. But the truth guides us into a place of freedom every time. You can check out the post here.
“…and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” ~ John 8:32