Happy weekend, gals! Are you doing some shopping this weekend? Well, this is definitely the place to start. I’ve got all the information you’ll need to shop smart and savvy.
In my Saturday morning Weekend Shopping Headquarters posts I share…
- What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week – top selling items at my blog
- Noteworthy Sales – all the sales worth checking out, plus I may include my top picks from any given sale occasionally
- What’s in My Cart – items I’ve purchased this week (keep in mind I don’t keep everything I order!)
- What’s on Sale – I may alert you to items I’ve shown here at Dressed for My Day that are now discounted
Let’s get started!
What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week
These are the items my readers having been clicking through and then making purchases according to my analytics. While I have no way of knowing if these are actually the specific items you’re purchasing, these are at least the items you’re clicking through. Make sense?
Noteworthy Sales this Weekend
- You’ll find Amazon’s Deals of the Day here.
- Talbots is having their Red Hanger Sale. Get 50% off all markdowns and 50% off T by Talbots athleisure wear. Shop my Talbots favorites here!
- At Chico’s they’re having their Semi Annual sale with savings up to 60%.
- Soma is advertising BOGO 50% off almost everything. Hmm…
- At J.Jill you’ll get 30% off select full-price styles with code SAIL30. Plus you’ll get an extra 40% off all sale styles.
- Shop Nordstrom Clearance Sale, where items are marked up to 60% off. Plus, get an extra 25% off for a limited time for up to 70% off some items.
- GAP is offering up to 50% off almost everything.
- At Banana Republic you’ll get up to 75% off sale and up to 50% off select styles. Buy a mask and get an extra 10% off the remainder of your purchase with code EXTRA10
- You’ll get up to 60% off your order at Lands’ End with code SUNNY.
- At J.Crew get an extra 50% OFF sale styles with code GREAT.
- Vera Bradley is giving you 25% off all lunch bags and backpacks. I love my Vera Bradley lunch bag!
What’s in my cart?
Here’s what I’ve recently ordered. Remember, I don’t keep everything I’ve ordered, so it may seem like a lot. Plus, I’m always checking out new products for you gals! I’m simply putting my selections in a shopping widget for convenience.
What’s on Sale that I’ve Featured
These are items I’ve featured here on Dressed for My Day that I’ve discovered to be marked down significantly this weekend. Be sure to check back here each week for the most up-to-date markdowns on the items you’re watching. And if there’s a particular item I’ve featured that you’d like for me to watch for you, just let me know in the comments section of this post.
And that’s a wrap for today’s Weekend Shopping Headquarters post! Have a great weekend. And happy shopping!
Shop My Favorites
This week I updated my Shop My Favorites pages for Loft and J.Jill. You can check out all of my Shop My Favorites pages through the link in the top menu.
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Blessed for My Day
Today on my Inner Beauty post I’m talking about the beauty of truth. While our emotions are a gauge, they are not a trustworthy guide. But the truth guides us into a place of freedom every time. You can check out the post here.
“…and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” ~ John 8:32
11 thoughts on “Your Weekend Shopping Headquarters – April 25-26”
Good morning, Kay! Just wanted to let you know that your section on various store sales is blank. Also, I purchased the 1901 T-shirt dress for my granddaughter, and the pink Ann Taylor top for myself. As far as watching You-tube Videos, for some reason I like to watch Amanda John of Strawberry Chic. She’s half my age, and her girly, frilly style is not mine. But I do like to watch her try-ons, and I like her personally. And some of her finds are really good. I am looking forward to watching your video!
Thanks so much for letting me know about the Sales listing. I filled it out last night, but I guess I forgot to save it. Argh! But it’s up now. I haven’t heard of Strawberry Chic. I’ll have to check it out! Sounds fun. I watch some rather interesting choices, too. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing!
I tried to order the Ecco sneakers but they were out of my size and have very few sizes left. ?
I was the one who asked for some lower cost alternatives but, Kay, you really do a great job of showing us a range prices. So thank you!
Hi Kathy, sorry about the shoes. You might also try this Amazon link. https://shopstyle.it/l/bgsKE
I can’t wait for your YouTube debut! I only let myself watch YouTube videos when I’m on the treadmill, and it’s my daily “treat” after a weight workout. I watch a variety of folks from cooking, to makeup to clothes/outfits/shopping. In fact I did look for you on YouTube awhile ago, and only found an interview, mostly discussing the Bible Studies you’ve written. But watching that was great too — so fun to hear your voice. Best of luck launching it, and I’ll watch for sure on Wednesday!
Just ordered the crop pants and two basic tees from Christopher and Banks.
I do watch fashion videos but the only one I watch on a regular basis is Susan Streets videos. Now I will watch yours. It’s going to be great to get to know you better and hear your voice. I can’t wait! Hope it all rolls out smoothly for you. I’m an electronic nightmare myself.
Hmmm. I’ll have to check those out too. Thanks Eve!
I’d be interested to see you try those jumpsuits and get your thoughts. I always think they look amazing on the models – but the ones I’ve tried just don’t fit right. So I quit trying.
Can’t wait to see your YouTube video. ?
Have a blessed day.
Love your blog, thanks! Some of my favorite YouTube’s: Nikol Johnson, Sharalees Box of Chocolates, Dominique Sachse, Rxstrmom, 2 Orchids, Jennifer Decorates, Bob and Brad, Style at a Certain Age, Ms Goldgirl, Susan after 60, Palm Spring Cindy….just to name a few?
I’ve been eyeing the really cute denim jumpsuits from Talbots but am not sure they would look nice on my short waisted self… I’m self conscious with tying a belt. Interested in what you think!
I’m not into YouTube or any videos really. Just haven’t gotten into them. When a blogger includes a video I simply don’t watch. I’m into the written word baby! 🙂 That being said, I will check out some fashion videos other ladies have mentioned. Maybe it’s as simple as not having found any I’m interested in yet.
Love your blog. Have a great day.