Happy weekend, gals! Are you doing some shopping this weekend? Well, this is definitely the place to start. I’ve got all the information you’ll need to shop smart and savvy.
In my Saturday morning Weekend Shopping Headquarters posts I share…
- What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week – top selling items at my blog
- Noteworthy Sales – all the sales worth checking out, plus I may include my top picks from any given sale occasionally
- What’s in My Cart – items I’ve purchased this week (keep in mind I don’t keep everything I order!)
- What’s on Sale – I may alert you to items I’ve shown here at Dressed for My Day that are now discounted
Let’s get started!
What Dressed for My Day readers are buying this week
These are the items my readers having been clicking through and then making purchases according to my analytics. While I have no way of knowing if these are actually the specific items you’re purchasing, these are at least the items you’re clicking through. Make sense?
Noteworthy Sales this Weekend
- You’ll find Amazon’s Deals of the Day here.
- Talbots is having their Red Hanger Sale. Get 50% off all markdowns and 50% off T by Talbots athleisure wear. Shop my Talbots favorites here!
- At Chico’s they’re having their Semi Annual sale with savings up to 60%.
- Soma is advertising BOGO 50% off almost everything. Hmm…
- At J.Jill you’ll get 30% off select full-price styles with code SAIL30. Plus you’ll get an extra 40% off all sale styles.
- Shop Nordstrom Clearance Sale, where items are marked up to 60% off. Plus, get an extra 25% off for a limited time for up to 70% off some items.
- GAP is offering up to 50% off almost everything.
- At Banana Republic you’ll get up to 75% off sale and up to 50% off select styles. Buy a mask and get an extra 10% off the remainder of your purchase with code EXTRA10
- You’ll get up to 60% off your order at Lands’ End with code SUNNY.
- At J.Crew get an extra 50% OFF sale styles with code GREAT.
- Vera Bradley is giving you 25% off all lunch bags and backpacks. I love my Vera Bradley lunch bag!
What’s in my cart?
Here’s what I’ve recently ordered. Remember, I don’t keep everything I’ve ordered, so it may seem like a lot. Plus, I’m always checking out new products for you gals! I’m simply putting my selections in a shopping widget for convenience.
What’s on Sale that I’ve Featured
These are items I’ve featured here on Dressed for My Day that I’ve discovered to be marked down significantly this weekend. Be sure to check back here each week for the most up-to-date markdowns on the items you’re watching. And if there’s a particular item I’ve featured that you’d like for me to watch for you, just let me know in the comments section of this post.
And that’s a wrap for today’s Weekend Shopping Headquarters post! Have a great weekend. And happy shopping!
Shop My Favorites
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Blessed for My Day
Today on my Inner Beauty post I’m talking about the beauty of truth. While our emotions are a gauge, they are not a trustworthy guide. But the truth guides us into a place of freedom every time. You can check out the post here.
“…and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” ~ John 8:32