#NSALE BONUS POST!! In this Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Bonus Post I’m sharing my favorite blazer, cardigan & moto jacket options in the upcoming sale. I hope you’ll check out what I like and consider adding them to your NSale Wish List if these are the things on your personal wardrobe wish list. I’d love to be your go-to resource for all things Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Let’s check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 3rd piece favorites.
I’ve grouped blazers, cardigans and moto jackets together because I see these all as completer or 3rd pieces. Yes, they do keep you warm and you could add any of the three just on your way out the door. But these are also those pieces we look to for adding color, definition and interest to an outfit.
A Few Points to Consider
First, let me offer a few tips that you may want to consider when shopping for a completer piece in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (or any time this season).
- Keep your body shape and proportions in mind. This is SO IMPORTANT when selecting that completer piece. (Refresh yourself on how to dress your body shape here and how to dress your proportions here.)
- Be aware of dressing your unique body variations as well. Get a refresher course here. This boils down to accentuating the positives and camouflaging the not so positives. For instance, beware of pocket placement, horizontal lines and lengths.
- Hot colors trending this fall and winter??? berry reds, blues, radiant orange and olive green, among others.
- Check size recommendations. Some of the cardigans annually run large.
- Think about your lifestyle, especially factoring in the unique circumstances of this year as we’ll continue to deal with this pandemic.
- Especially when selecting moto jackets or blazers, consider your chosen neutrals.
- When choosing cardigans, consider your selected signature colors and neutrals. For a refresher on selecting the colors of your wardrobe, check out this post.
- Always check out the fabric information when selecting cardigans. You need to know if you’re getting cotton, wool, cashmere, a blend or a synthetic, and factor that information into the price to see if you’re getting the value you want.
I’ve tried to select cardigans, moto jackets and blazers in all price ranges. Some are very pricey, but I see them as investment pieces. Others are more economical. Only you know what you’re looking for and what your budget is. You can click on the “more” in each selection to see more of my thoughts on it. Many of these pieces come in multiple colors or patterns, so click through if you’re interested.
More Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites and Updates
Be sure to check for more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites and Updates through the #NSale tab in my top menu or here. I’ll be updating regularly throughout the sale. I’d love to be your go-to resource for all things Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. So let me know if I can help you with anything as you shop.
Shopping Schedule for Nordstrom Cardholders:
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer. AND you’ll be registered for my monthly drawing for a $50 gift card to a favorite retailer. Learn more and subscribe here.
Blessed for My Day
I believe God still does miracles. Yes, I believe He heals people with terminal cancer, takes away an alcoholic’s desire for liquor, prevents traffic accidents and saves families from natural disasters. But I also believe that God’s greater desire is to do miraculous works in the hearts and minds of people. And really, those miracles are so much more mind-blowing to me.
There is nothing more beautiful or awe-inspiring than a changed life. When a scorned, hateful woman becomes soft and gentle, I’m amazed. When a grieved parent who has suffered a terrible loss is able to forgive and show grace, I’m amazed. And when a broken heart is mended without scars of bitterness or regret, I’m amazed. The work God does to transform a heart is eternal, significant and life-changing. Let’s open our hearts to Him and allow Him to conform us into the image of His Son.
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” ~ 1 Samuel 16:7