#NSALE BONUS POST!! In this Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Bonus Post I’m sharing my favorite denim options in the upcoming sale. I hope you’ll check out what I like and consider adding them to your NSale Wish List. I’d love to be your go-to resource for all things Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Let’s check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale denim favorites.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a great opportunity to pick up some premium denim at a sweeter than usual price. But you’ll also find more economical options as well. So I’m grouping my denim favorites into Premium and Under $100 listings.
What to Look For
First, let’s briefly talk about what I look for when purchasing denim. Here are a few considerations to keep in mind:
- dark washes are more slimming
- dark washes look dressier
- light washes look more casual
- light washes can add visual weight
- a little distressing makes your jeans look more modern, but also a little more casual
- button flies add interest and keep jeans more modern
- all silhouettes are in. Nothing is really out. But the most modern cuts are cropped straight.
- think about which shoes you want to wear with your jeans; not all shoes work with all silhouettes
- whiskering can add width to your appearance
- low rear pocket placement can make your rear sag
- wide rear pocket placement can make your rear appear wider
- check the inseam and rise dimensions if provided
- if you don’t know what size to get; get two (shipping and returns are FREE)
Alright, let’s get to my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale denim favorites.
Denim Favorites Under $100
Premium Denim Favorites
More Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites and Updates
Be sure to check for more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites and Updates through the #NSale tab in my top menu or here. I’ll be updating regularly throughout the sale. I’d love to be your go-to resource for all things Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. So let me know if I can help you with anything as you shop.
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Blessed for My Day
When we follow Christ, our lives are changed:
- As you follow Christ, you will see others differently. (You will see only two types: people who follow Jesus and people who need to.)
- As you follow Christ, you will treat people with the value that God has given them.
- As you follow Christ, you will respond to personal hurt differently.
- As you follow Christ, you will respond to the hurts of others differently.
And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” ~ Matthew 4:19
4 thoughts on “My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Denim Favorites”
“low rear pocket placement can make your rear sag” …….I don’t have to worry about this. I don’t have one. LOL
I save your blog for last because I like to read it slowly. It’s my favorite and I love looking at pretty clothes even if I can’t buy most. It gives me clues on what I need to wear to look a little more up to date even if I don’t buy the exact piece. Have a great day and blessed day.
Ahh, that’s so encouraging, Eve. Thanks so much for your kind words. ☺️
Hi Kay, I do enjoy your blogging. I have a denim question that I didn’t see the like above. I have a white and black slim wide leg JCrew jeans that were for a song. I am 5’4” so I think most are sized for taller gals. They hit just at the ankle and I don’t want them to look like floods. What is the proper length for that style? They are very comfortable, so i’m trying to work with them. TIA
Hi Pat. It sounds like the jeans you’re describing were meant to be ankle jeans. So they should show a bit of ankle. They should probably hit just above the ankle bone. You want to make sure that when you wear regular shoes at least an inch of ankle is showing. If you want to wear booties with them, you’d want to wear ankle booties with a slim shaft, like sock booties. Hope that helps.