Don’t shoot me. I know not everyone is shopping this pre-fall sale. But I’ve been a little swamped this week, what with having not-just-any-houseguests, a speaking engagement today and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale roll-out. So I hope you’ll give me a little grace for sharing an #NSale post today. Besides, who doesn’t love a good beauty deal?!? And this is one category I shop big every year.
Every year I buy certain beauty exclusives and I’m always so glad when they come back the next year. In fact, that 13.5 oz. container of Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash served me well for one full year. I just use it in the shower to wash my face in the mornings, so I don’t necessarily use it every single day. But I eeked out the very last of it just this week before purchasing a new bottle.
I also purchased the following this year:
- Tory Burch travel size fragrance set (I wear one of those scents every day just about anyhow, and they all smell so sophisticated.)
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair + Travel sizes (my favorite night serum and I love having the travel sizes, too)
- Necessaire Body Wash Two-Pack (A bottle of this lasts a long time, too, probably at least a couple of months)
- St. Tropez self tan classic giant size (I’ve been waiting for this! That’s why I’ve looked so white lately, ha! It’s my favorite!)
- Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye Serum + Travel Sizes – my favorite night cream for eyes
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve – so thick and luxurious + a great gift!
- Definicils Defining & Lengthening Mascara two-pack (best mascara for my tiny lashes; doesn’t overwhelm them and get messy)
In the past I also got the Jo Malone cologne collection. You can divide them and give as gifts. Young adults especially love them, both men and women. And I have the Riki skinny lighted mirror and love it!
Here are some of my other favorite Beauty Exclusives in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year. Remember, the Preview is open to everyone, so you can plan your purchases. But ALL Credit Cardholders can SHOP NOW.
Don’t Miss a Post:
If you like what you’re seeing here at Dressed for My Day, I invite you to subscribe to my email list. You can receive an email each time I post (about 6 times weekly) or just on Saturdays. You choose! But you’ll also receive the password to open up all the subscriber freebies I offer.
Blessed for My Day
I love that we have a Creator who loves beauty. Not only did He create a beautiful world, but He instructed His people to build a beautiful temple and to clothe the priests in beautiful garments. It is never a waste to make things beautiful. And while I do my best to make myself look pretty, I’m reminded that I can create beauty in other areas of my life, too.
I can set a beautiful table with flowers and placemats and cloth napkins. I can make a beautiful card to send to a friend. I can help another woman feel beautiful by complimenting her sincerely. And I can create warmth and beauty in my home with nice lighting, lovely music and a pretty scent. Why not take the time to create a little beauty in your world today?
“For Aaron’s sons you shall make coats and sashes and caps. You shall make them for glory and beauty. ~ Exodus 28:40