Welcome to the Dressed for My Day Christmas 2018 Gift Guide for Senior Adults. Now keep in mind that senior adults is a huge category with a wide range of ages, interests and lifestyles. You’ll undoubtedly find other good gift suggestions for the folks in this category in my Gift Guide for Women and my Gift Guide for Your Main Man. Not all gifts in this category are suitable for all senior adults. So choose wisely based on the health, lifestyle and interests of the older gal or guy in your life.
I hope this gift guide helps you select the perfect gifts!
The Gifts for Senior Adults
- For the seniors who enjoy RVing and spending time outdoors with friends, this Bocce Ball set would make a fun gift.
- I bet my dad would get a kick out of a Hometown Map Puzzle of his hometown in Alabama or the town where he and my mom have lived for over 50 years in Georgia. And this would be fun for the whole family to help put together during the Christmas holidays.
- This insulated wine tote can carry two bottles of your wine lover’s favorites.
- Still thinking of the fun loving, game playing sorts, this Horseshoe set would be fun with the grandkids or their friends.
- My parents go to their church weekly for a potluck and game night. I bet my mom would love this Southern Living Casserole Carrier.
- I think my brother gave this to my parents last year. Anyhow my folks love asking Alexa to play their favorite music or give them the weather forecast.
- For the man who values comfort and style as he works around the house or gets out and about, these waterproof comfort mocs would make a great gift.
- I bought my mom these exact gardening clogs a couple of years ago and she loves wearing them every day as she waters her flowers, weeds or collects produce from her little garden. These were a winner! (Oh, and that same year my son gave her #23. A great combination!!)
- For those who travel and don’t want to ever have their suitcase register above 50 lbs., this suitcase scale would make a nice present.
- This magnifying lighted makeup vanity mirror would be a nice gift for anyone who’d like to see a little better as they apply their makeup or do their toiletries.
- My mom’s feet get cold! And she loved it when my daughter recently surprised her with this gift box of socks from Talbots.
- For the cooks who likes to get a little fancy, I love this Kitchen Butane Torch. If you give them this set of ramekins, too, they might make you a creme brulee!
- These lambskin leather gloves come in so many beautiful colors. I like the cherry red best!
- For the gal who travels a good bit – by plane or by car – this Vera Bradley travel set is a sweet gift. It contains a travel pillow and blanket, as well as a beauty sleep eye mask. Love it!! (It’s 30% off with free shipping.)
- Your dad would probably love these Wicked Good Slippers.
- If your senior man complains of being chilly, he might feel more comfortable working around the house and yard with this nice looking down vest.
- Another gift for the traveler, these packing cubes will keep them organized as they go, go, go.
- They might also like this leather monogrammed accessory storage case. It will keep all their cords and ear buds organized and in one place.
- For the weekend traveler, I love this Vera Bradley Iconic Weekend Travel Bag. It’s available in a variety of prints, and it’s 30% off right now with free shipping.
- Keep your older gentleman warm and stylish in this Patagonia quarter zip pullover. It’s available in so many great color combos.
- Cold footsies? She’ll love these L.L. Bean Daybreak Scuffs, in several darling colors and patterns.
- My mom loves a full length robe, and I’d love to get her this ultra soft one from Barefoot Dreams.
- When I got my mother the gardening clogs (#8), my son got her this gardening bench/knee pad. She and dad both love it and use it often.
- This outdoor collapsible utility wagon is handy for unloading groceries, doing yardwork, going to the beach or tailgating. It includes drink holders and it’s super easy to open and collapse. Watch the video!
I hope you found some great ideas here! Remember to check out all the other great gift guides, too.
And if you’re new to Dressed for My Day, I hope you’ll look around and choose to subscribe. I treat my subscribers well!
Finally, I’ve used affiliate links in this page. If you shop through them I potentially earn a commission. Thank you for shopping through my links. I really appreciate it.