All the Great Gifts for Your Main Man
The Dressed for My Day Christmas Gift Guide for Your Main Man…Recommended by My Main Man
These are the gifts for the men in your life, but especially for your main man. I know without a doubt that this is a good list of gifts for men because none of them are anything I’d want. Ha! My husband passed most of these gift ideas to me, and he selected things I’ve never heard of and wouldn’t know what to do with. I figure that’s a pretty good indicator that these gifts are truly for men!
I’ll continue to add to this list in the days to come, so check back before you begin your shopping or wrap it up. But let’s get started!
Part 1 – Christmas Gift Guide for your Main Man – Gifts 1-15
- For the mechanic/craftsman, a magnetic wrist band for holding nails, screws, and such.
- For the mechanic or wannabe, an electric scanner/car code reader. This little device saves your handy husband a trip to the dealership when a mechanical malfunction or code shows up in your dashboard.
- Also for the mechanic/craftsman, a magnetic telescoping pickup tool with flashlight. Also great for the camper or fisherman.
- For the hunter, a Promier Strap and Focusing Headlamp.
- A Trail Camera for hunting game. It has night vision capabilities.
- Also for the hunter, a set of Nikon binoculars. Of course, these are also good for all sorts of other purposes.
- For the guy with a commute, this Hydro Flask Tumbler will keep his beverage hot or cold for hours.
- Or this Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug holds even more liquid for the long commute or trip.
- The Bodum Bistro Burr Grinder is the preferred one by many coffee connoisseurs.
- My husband likes his coffee hot! So he warms his coffee mug with hot water in the microwave before pouring his first cup. I think this Mr. Coffee mug warmer is a hint!
- For the avid gardener, my husband suggests the Soil pH Meter. It would make a perfect stocking stuffer for the man with a green thumb.
- Also for the gardener (or at least the guy who works in the yard a lot!), there’s this great Steel Garden Cart. I want one of these…and we don’t even really have a yard!
- The final three gifts on this graphic are for the photographer, especially the guy who takes pictures of people and not just landscapes. First there’s this Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector Set.
- He also might need this Flash Diffuser Light Softbox.
- Finally James recommended, for your photographer husband, this Wireless Camera Flash.
- This is the priciest item on my list I think. But if you’re honey has been hankering for a Bradley Smoker, maybe now is the time to surprise him!
- And if he already has a smoker, he would undoubtedly love these flavored Bisquettes.
- My husband eats, sleeps and breathes college football at this time of the year. If your husband is a sports fan, he might appreciate a new coach’s sideline polo for his favorite team.
- On to the techy gifts. He’ll undoubtedly appreciate one of these Anker Powerline Lightning Cables so he can charge up his electronics fast.
- The best gift I ever gave my husband was wireless earphone. But these Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Headphones are so much better than what I gave him 15 years ago. He’ll love the noise cancelling ability.
- These wireless earbuds even have a built-in microphone.
- This wireless charger comes with the cable and travel pouch.
- If you have an older car like we do, but still want hand-free capabilities with your phone, you’ll want to get your husband this Bluetooth clip on car speaker which adapts to your phone or GPS system.
- What man wouldn’t love this Nautica woven PJ set?
- Both of my guys love fun, printed and colorful socks. Maybe your guy would like these socks in this Happy Socks 7-Day gift set.
- And of course, it’s always a good idea to give your man a pretty pullover like this CHAPS Cotton-Button Mock Sweater.
- Last year my son ordered us all socks from Bomba. He especially like these. Bombas are durable and oh so comfortable.
- My son also suggested these Men’s Wicked Good Moccasins.
- This Fossil Buckner Workbag looks both professional and youthful. Briefcases may be out, but this bag is definitely in.
- Both of my guys started shaving the old fashioned way a few years ago. If your man enjoys an old-fashioned lather and shave, he might appreciate this deluxe shaving set.
***Watch for this list to grow!!***