All the great gifts for her…and YOU!!!
Christmas 2018 Gift Guide for Women – Your Friends, Co-Workers, Sisters, etc.
These are the gifts the women on your list will love. Plus, you can share this list with your husband or kids, too, so that they’ll have ideas for your gifts.
I’ve selected items from all price points, so you’ll find big ticket items, but also moderate priced gifts and stocking stuffers. This list will continue to grow throughout the Christmas season, so check back frequently.
Part 1 – Christmas Gift Guide for Women – gifts 1-15
1. Fitness Bottle with Cell Phone Sleeve for the woman who likes to stay hydrated and connected.
2. Handbag Organizer for the woman who likes to carry a different purse every day. With this organizer she can easily switch handbags and go.
3. A stylish Round Clarity Handbag or Rectangular Clarity Handbag for the gal who often attends sporting events at a university or professional arena. These are NFL, NCAA and NBA approved.
4. Zip-up Travel Jewelry Case in Buffalo check for the woman who travels.
5. Faux-Fur Ear Muffs for the woman who wants to stay warm with style.
6. Reindeer Fair Isle Gloves for the woman weathering winter in style.
7. 3-Pack Winter Fun Trouser Socks.
8. If she’s trying to stay fit she’ll love the new Fossil Sport Smartwatch, available in so many nice colors.
9. A beautiful piece or more of Glass Cloche Jewelry Storage for the dresser.
10. N by Natori Soho Brushed Wrap Robe for the woman every woman. I have had this robe for several years now, and I adore it. There are more expensive, plusher robes out there. But this one feels so good on. It’s a perfect weight and oh so comfortable.
11. Packing Cubes for the organized traveler wannabe.
12. My mother recently bought me this silk pillowcase, and I’m wondering how I slept without it before. Easy on your hair and skin.
13. My son and future daughter-in-law love their L.L. Bean Wicked Good Slippers and highly recommend them. They gave them to each other for Christmas last year.
14. According to the reviews, if you’re looking for a robotic vacuum, the iRobot Roomba 980 is the best. But if you’d like to try out a less expensive model, you might go with the eufy Boost IQ Robo Vac 11S (Slim), which is supposed to give you the best bang for your buck. Remember, you can share this gift guide with your hubby, too! (*wink*)
15. What gal who lives in a rainy climate doesn’t want a pair of Hunter Original Rain Boots?
But there’s more!!!… Gifts 16-30
16. My dear friend Michelle recently told me that my gift is in the mail. I’m beside myself because she got me this cookbook: Love Welcome Serve: Recipes that Gather and Give by a fellow pastor’s wife, Amy Hannon. Y’all! I follow this gal on Instagram and I can taste her food through her Instastories!
17. Personally I’m pining for this Eight Inch Sensor Mirror with Brightness Control.
18. This striped chenille sweater would make a perfect gift for my sister…if I had one!
19. This MAC Mini Nude Lipstick Kit provides so many pretty options for a gal pal.
20. A lot of women love to wear the CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan by Barefoot Dreams instead of a robe over pajamas or lounge pants. These sweaters are amazingly soft and enviable.
21. I’m hoping for a Zip Top Transport Leather Tote from Madewell. It’s a versatile size, perfect as a handbag or a work satchel. There’s also a slightly less expensive version without the zipper, and it comes in a pretty dark cocoa color.
22. You just can’t go wrong gifting a Vera Bradley All In One RFID Crossbody, available in their iconic prints or rich solids.
23, I don’t think the Kitchenaid Aritsan 5 Qt. Stand Mixer will ever go out of vogue. And there are so many pretty colors to choose from!
24. A pair of Cool Nights Soma Intimates Pajamas are always a good idea.
25. For the woman on the go, this Vera Bradley Travel Organizer can hold cosmetics, grooming products or jewelry. The options are endless!
26. Your dear friend will think of you each Christmas as she pins this Poinsettia Brooch to her clothing.
27. These Leather Travel Accessories are the kind of thing I’d never buy for myself, but I’d love it if someone gave them to me. Aren’t those the best gifts?
28. An Antique Silver Jewelry Box is such a romantic and elegant way to store your jewelry.
29. These Lilla Rose hair accessories are available in a wide range of styles, and they fit so beautifully in your hair. This is a sweet gift for the woman who likes to style her hair in various ways.
30. Won’t she be delighted when she opens this Michael Kors Ginny Metallic Crossbody Bag?
***Watch for this list to grow!!***